It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Aura's: Some Truth to it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

Interesting, we can now POSSIBLY give some credence to crystal wearing weirdos' belief that some can 'see' auras...maybe?

This is actually a good article...this does indeed imply that its possible for some with some form of ocular sensitivity to 'maybe' visibly see body light as it were...this is wild stuff.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
if you want to be able to see auras but can't, like pretty much everyone, all you have to do is.

1. go to the university of alaska website.
2. search for nirvar khalsa. (there's 2 alaskan schools, i dont' remember which one he's in)
3. order one of his kundalini yoga videos. i think it's number 3 or 4 in the series. it's called energy expansion or aura expansion or something like that.
4. do that for about a week or two and you will see auras.

you see/feel auras all day everyday whether you believe in them or not. you can only literally see an aura under certain conditions. you sort of have to have the other person's permission. anyway, obviously you're not gonna order the video so just don't worry about it all right?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
if you cant do it for free then anyone peddling their crap deserves to suffer for their greed. These things arent to be sold or lied about.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
people that teach yoga do this thing called eating and paying rent just like everyone else. strange huh?

and for 19 dollars you get two parts on the disc you order. i'd willingly pay a 100 for that one particular dvd i mentioned. it's the best money you'll ever spend. actually i need to order another one when i'm not so damned broked. i got one way back in VHS days and lost it then got another one on dvd some time ago and sold it. now i need another.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by Moodle]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Good morning!

I believe I have a simple exercise that anyone with computer can do that I think shows one their aura or energy field of one of their 3 bodies. The three being The Gross Physical, The Subtle and The Causal bodies. It is the aura or energy field of The Subtle that I can bring to your awareness and vision with this simple exercise.

Bring up a light colored and imageless screen or background on your monitor.

Hold your hand up against this background.

Blur your eyes just a bit while looking at the space between your fingers or approximately a quarter to a half inch out from your fingers/hand.

Move it (your hand) a little bit.

The lighter, fuzzy area around your fingers/hand should be this field. Once you see what you are looking for, you can sharpen your focus and note that this is not a bleed over image due to fuzzy focus.

With practice, one can then begin to see this field unaided around everything, including seemingly inanimate objects.

With more time and practice comes the colors inherent with this field and the moods and illnesses that alter them.

Enjoy!

= ) Namaste

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by redwoodjedi

Your practice and description are more than perfect. This is precisely how I started seeing auras and they also started out just as a fuzzy-grey-white blur around my fingers. It then passed to every object I looked at and even other beings. I am still working at it, and it is quite interesting. My favorite thing to do now is to wave my hands and feet slowly from one side of my body to the other and watch my aura trail that particular limb. It is fascinating.

Here is my advice to the thread for whatever its value. Do not dismiss anything, ever without at first pondering the possibility and even imaging its purpose. Anything is possible, and everything is perception. One man’s trash is another man’s treasure so to speak, and so if you find something odd or even hilarious why not attempt it thoroughly for several weeks? IE: Ghosts, EVP, paranormal powers, auras and astral traveling… etc. All of these used to sound absolutely bizarre and fringe to me, and then one day I stopped being the old me permanently. I am forevermore a changed and better being, and I continue to raise my awareness and consciousness every day.

top topics

join