It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new feeling in my apartment

page: 1

join
share:
dz

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 06:24 AM
link   
hey, i was wondering if someone could help me with this. i live in an apartment with my girlfriend and my best friend. we're all in college, so technically we have 2 homes (this apt, and our home home with our families). bryan goes home every weekend to work, and kristin goes home every sat night cause she volunteers on sundays, so as you see i'm left alone saturday nights. this is all fine and dandy, since i usually just work, come home, work on the comp for a little and then pass out. sometimes tho, like today, i stay up for a while.

now i've never had any bad feelings in this apartment. every once in a while, i'll feel like something is there, but i'll just shrug it off as nothing bad cause it doesn't feel bad. just now though, something odd happened. i was in the shower, and i felt two arms wrap around me. not in any kind of mean way, just kind of like a hug from the back. i really felt like something was behind me, and when i turned around there was nuthin there and the feeling left. i got kinda weirded out, so i finished my shower and as soon as i stepped out, i got the "i'm not alone" feeling again. as soon as i walked into my room though, the feeling went away and is still gone.

the building we live in is rather old, but like i've said i've never had any bad feelings. feelings of me not feeling alone i consider normal; we live in a multi-dimensional world and whether or not we know it, we are aware of the other dimensions. i believe it's just a sign of our body recognizing something is there, but not being able to visualize it.

anyways, not to get off topic. has anyone ever encountered something like what i did?

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Well I have never felt arms wrap around me or anything, but I have had that "I'm not alone" feeling numerous times. Most times it doesn't bother me, but a few times I have gotten a HUGE sense of dread with it that just scares the !@$!% out of me.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
i would look at it as a stroke of luck. having a friendly enity isn't a bad thing. tell your room mates about it and ask them if they have ever had anything weird happen, maybe it will turn out you have something friendly messing with you there.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I've never had anything like that but I have had the 'I'm not alone feeling' if it happens again where you feel the arms around you put your hands on them such as hugging 'it' back so to speak see what happens....you might make a friend.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Text Green
I have had that "not alone" feeling many times in my life and find that sometimes it can be very unnerving (especially if there are any light touches) . If the presence in your new home isn't harmful, that�s great - but if you find it very distracting or it gets disturbing, I would recommend you salt. Just sprinkle some sea salt at the entrances of your new place and along the windowsills. The use of salt for purification is well known and though I am not religious myself I find it does make a place feel cleaner and often more peaceful. I hope this helps.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   
You are never alone. There are always guides and spirits around everyone.

Have you lost any loved ones in the last few years? This is a common occurence for some people. A parent, or sibling, or very good friend often will come back and visit you and during those times you will get feelings like this. I worked for a well known medium for the last 2 years counceling and supporting grieving people, and often they would get these feelings. So this isnt unusual to me. If you havnt, it could be a guide.
Strange spirits wont usually hug someone. So my take on it is that it is someone you know.
Next time you get these feelings, ask who it is and wait and see if you get an answer.
Pay attention to your dreams as well because if it is someone you know, more than likely they will pop into a dream.

new topics

top topics

join