It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hello from the midwest!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Hello everyone, been reading ATS for awhile now lost my old account and email that was associated with it so ended up having to make a new account.

I found ATS roughly a year and a half after 9/11. I found it while researching the stuff that happened on that day. And when I found ATS I was immediately immersed in the vast information there is.

I don't consider myself a conspiracy theorist but I do have an open mind.

My first delvings into the mysteries was probably when I was in middle school. I came across a couple of books from Zachery Sitchen (pardon me if I'm misspelling his name I can never remember how to spell his last name) as most of you know, they dealt with numerous theories on ufo's and the pyramids, all the way to a now non-existant planet called Tiamat (again spelling pardon). Those books pretty much opened the door to all sorts of things for me.

I'm into pretty much any type of mystery and fully look forward to actively participating in the ATS forums. Now I may show some ignorance on some things but I ask you all to bear with me as my mind expands into some of the newer areas I've started showing interest in (specially the NWO/Illuminati stuff, and the general conspiracies)

I look forward to the discussions in the future and hope that you all enjoy whatever contribution that I may provide.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
You're a conspiracy theorist!

Don't be afraid to be labeled as one!

You're a gibson like the rest of us! lol

Just kidding.

Glad to have you hear, hope you enjoy your stay!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Fresh Fish, .... welcome, now its only a matter of time untill your aproached to join a gang. If they give you any trouble come to me or any of the " little enchanters" ..... we got your back.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by DJGomchizzle

Welcome back to AboveTopSecret? Glad to have you aboard
!

Any Questions, feel free to ask
Regards;

The Doo

top topics

join