It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dog Drags Newborn From Family Home

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The focus seems to be lost here, more people care about what happens to the dog rather then caring about returning this baby to unfit parents! You never leave a newborn alone with an animal, I don't care if it's the most gentle creature alive, you just don't do it. So now, this child is prone to a lifetime of developmental problems from these injuries and will just be released back to a house which still has many other dogs! The parents didn't see a problem leaving their child alone before this, and now they're blaming the involved animal as apart of an isolated incident, what will keep it from happening again?

This behavior is the same as leaving your child in a locked hot car. It doesn't matter why you did it, or how sorry you are, all that remains is that you did neglect your child's life. Tragic, yes, excusable, no.

[edit on 7/22/2009 by thomasblackraven]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
it's sad that things like this happen but it isnt the first case where a dog attacks a baby or child
like 1 year ago some girl was mortally injured by the dog of the neighbours and her sister was wounded when she defended her sister they were 7 an 9 years old i think

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Sad story the dog should never have been left alone with an infant though the pack instinct is still there nomatter what the breed and the motivations of the dog were probably natural enough when it comes to pups.

Not really much else to say except hopefully this story may prevent the same from occurring again.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
This is a local incident here.

The dog has wolf in it. I wouldn't allow a dog like that in my home.

The baby may or may not make it.

The parents are probably going to be rethinking their dogs now. It's my understanding that their other two dogs are related to this wolf/dog and also have wolf in them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join