It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The USA will oppose an Israeili/Iran strike, but will secretly support it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Hi all, I was just reading an interesting article on infowars about the claims regarding Irans nuclear capabilities and how Israel are gritting their teeth at the chance to go in and nail the Iranians.

www.infowars.com...

Isnt it funny that at the moment we are hearing quite a bit about how the Israeilies are defying the USA with their expanding settlements in Jerusalem.

article.wn.com...

Its painting a picture to us that the USA and Israel are at loggerheads with each other.

I wouldnt be surprised if this goes on for quite a bit just to seem convincing on MSM.

The next thing we know Israel will go in full tilt in Iran, the USA will publicly oppose the Military action stating there should have been more room for talks, all the while they will be supporting it with Intelligence, Money and weapons.

Maybe I am way off the mark here, but it seems like a nice little way for Obama to OK the blitzing of Iran, without OFFICIALLY OK'ing it!!

It will be interesting to see how things turn out to see if this turns out to be true.

Let me know what you think? am i paranoid or could this end up panning out like this?

[edit on 21-7-2009 by grantbeed]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Maybe I am way off the mark here, but it seems like a nice little way for Obama to OK the blitzing of Iran, without OFFICIALLY OK'ing it!!

Bingo. We will back Israel in any endeavor, regardless of how many people will perish because of it. All of the shenanigans in the media is simply a ploy to manipulate public perception. This isn't anything new though.

join