It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Think about this.
Somewhere in space in the infinite number of galaxys,planets,stars etc. there is most likely some sort of life.To them we are the aliens.Maybe if there is an alien race (or races) as advanced as us or further advanced they probably have some sort of SETI trying to contact us.Think about it.They probably don't know what we are because we haven't abducted any of them or left crop circles but to them , We are the aliens.

[Edited on 8-5-2004 by Technical]

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
wow I love these threads

Definition of Alien
It would be so amazing to meet another specie( or humanoid ) that is Intelligent like us.(or more)

It's really cool to imagine how they Live on those other worlds...

[Edited on 9-5-2004 by Cardu]

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Technical
Think about this.
Somewhere in space in the infinite number of galaxys,planets,stars etc. there is most likely some sort of life.To them we are the aliens.Maybe if there is an alien race (or races) as advanced as us or further advanced they probably have some sort of SETI trying to contact us.Think about it.They probably don't know what we are because we haven't abducted any of them or left crop circles but to them , We are the aliens.

[Edited on 8-5-2004 by Technical]

Hehehehe. Cute. And if you look at it a certain way...brilliant. Hahaha!
Why? Because we are actually alienating ourselves from them so that yea! We truly ARE the aliens, hahaha. I really like that thought there Technical.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 01:52 AM
link   
good thinking!
I can be on board with that idea to......
Also we allready ARE Aliens that abduct other species on THIS planet......children catching insects...gathering animals for Zoos ect. If the animals on this planet have NO concept of who or what we are, we ARE the aliens to them.
I wonder how are society is going to react, once beings from elsewhere are publicly acknowledged? hmmmmm. Maybe THAT has allready happened and we stagnate in denial?

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I think the author is referring to terrestrial - extra-terrestrial, extra-terrestrial - extra-terrestrial, and extra-terrestrial - terrestrial "abductions". Not terrestrial - terrestrial. Interesting point you brought up though Samara.

[Edited on 5/9/04 by xenophanes85]

new topics

top topics

join