It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judeofacism: The future for America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
First, let me preface this discussion by saying I'm not an antisemite. Jews have a right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness as any other person of any other color. What I want to focus my discussion is Israel and the facism it places upon America. Do Americans really like serving, even to the point of death, Israel? I'm surprised that so many people on ATS think what Americans do is for America. That's patently false, especially in light of current events, such as the huge banker bail-out, the wars in the ME, and the legislations that have been, are being, and will be written. Very little, if any of it, benefit the American people.

The Iraq war is for Israel

ipsnews.net...

USA guarantees oil for Israel since the 1979.

www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

It is illegal for US companies to boycott Israel.

www.bis.doc.gov...

Also, many politicians pledge obedience to Israel. Obama did it in his flawless speech to AIPAC.

www.youtube.com...

Biden openly stated he was a zionist.

www.youtube.com...

And so on and so on.

www.youtube.com...

Many zionists also sit in high positions in the US. Rahm is chief of staff. Liberman is a US senate. Bernanke runs the federal reserve.

And now, they are buying up the internet, with the Israeli internet task force, where they get paid to post on the internet. We've all seen the threads on ATS. Even ATS has been infiltrated.

www.muzzlewatch.com...

And to finally sum it up, let's hear a few words from Netanyahu, when asked what Israel's secret was to fighting wars:

www.youtube.com...=1m45s

Is this the type of America that we want for ourselves, to be lied to, to be treated as slaves, and have our Constitution spat upon? America should be for America, not for Israel. The two are not allies, especially when Israel sent 5 mossad agents to film 911.

www.youtube.com...=1m45s

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I believe it's much better to be their friend than to be their enemy.

Their enemies all though history haven't done so well.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by dooper

I believe they are both enemies.

But this enemy is allowed to send it's IDF trained citizens to serve in HIGH level jobs with direct influence on American laws in the White House.

Why don't we have any dual Canadian-Americans in the government but we have so many dual Israeli-Americans?

Rahm Emanuel served in the Israeli Defense Force, do you think a veteran of a foreign army should be deciding American policy?

Do you think he has Americans best interest at heart?

Israel has been caught spying on the US over and over and over, and over.

Israel has one of the largest lobbying firm in Washington.

Why does a foreign government, who we are their "closest ally", need to spy on us and make sure we pass laws in their favor?

[edit on 20-7-2009 by breakingdradles]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by radio_for_peace

It is illegal for US companies to boycott Israel.

www.bis.doc.gov...

This is unfair to EVERY American business and cannot be backed up by any logic. Why would it be legal to boycott any country or business, except if it's Israeli. Why?

Doper, can you answer that one?

Even more shocking is IT WAS PASSED!!

That alone should raise an eyebrow and show you who your government is really working for!

[edit on 20-7-2009 by breakingdradles]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

I agree, that is ridiculous. Although, you should be careful; pointing out obvious facts which show Israel in a negative light makes you an anti-Semite, anti-American and probably a fascist too!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Thats right - just ask Jesus - or is that not PC?

I think it is better if Israel stops controlling the US and it's military for its own ends - I also think they have an aggressive foreign policy - and extremely poor human rights record.

When you mix together race, religious fundamentalism, political separatist ideology, and a perceived moral superiority and confuse the entire admixture as race - then you have a formula for significant intolerance - and Israel has this nasty poison in their minds and veins.

Where any criticism of religion, political ideology or morality is attacked as racism - then you have a people and leadership who cannot be reasoned with.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Why be either?

You see a man on the street, you walk by him. You let him be, he does the same for you. He is neither a friend nor your enemy.

The US is not Israel's puppet (or rather, it shouldn't be) we have no obligation to them.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

I agree.

They do not and have never given us Billions in dollars, weapons and supplies.

Now that we are in financial trouble, do think Israel will even offer us $0.01 to help us out?

Why wouldn't they after all we have done for them?

I would like someone to answer that question, and this one:

What do Americans get in the return to billions and billions of American tax dollars other than a growing target on our backs?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Well we lived under Christofascism until the end of WWII.

I laugh at those who state that Israel must be defended at all costs, hence their support for the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians.

All wars are unjust and anyone that advocates war is a fool.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Oh really? tell that to the romans who removed the jewish population from jerusalem for killing christ. That is at least how long this story has been going on for.

john 8:

39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham. 40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham. 41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God. 42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. 43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. 44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

First, let me preface this discussion by saying I'm not an antisemite.

You've nothing to apologize for, mate.

Most Israeli Jews are not Semitic peoples. They are imported from other places.

If you hated Palestinians, you would be "anti-Semitic". The Palestinians are, historically, the inhabitants of Israel.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Jews have a right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness as any other person of any other color.

You make some excellent points in your post, with which I wholeheartedly agree.

There is one thing that you are missing though.

Jew is not a race. Jew is not an ethnicity.

Jew is a religion.

new topics

top topics

join