It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This site thinks ATS is a joke!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Fazed
just search for "ufo"

in the comments section,

Tinfoil hats are highly recommended upon viewing of this site.

I consider myself somewhat of an aerospace buff (having done 2 years in an aerospace eng. program), and just looking at the "Aircraft Projects" section is entertaining. There's no 'project' in there newer than mid-90's, and the site authors seem to try to grab validity by including many current and past service military and research aircraft.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Well, they are certainly entitled to thier opinion.

It would be nice if they'd come and give us the good info rather than laugh at us though, if they know so much.

Anyway, I like it here, it doesn't fall into any single category, I think this site rocks

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Any advertising is good advertising!

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
And, who are they? They also thought yahoo.maps was for "geeks"?????

In the world WWW there's got tobe a few folks who won't like ATS. Cest la vie!

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Well, they are talking about the Aircraft Projects section on the ATS main site.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Not the Aircraft projects forum. Some of the stuff on the main site hasn't been updated in a while, wouldn't be too worried about it.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
they have right to their opinion, but whoever wrote those comment is a somewhat ignorant person

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Oooookay... so a chatboard with 1/500th the traffic of ATS can't figure out what's at our site and thinks we're kooky.

I"m with NC on this one -- any advertising is good!

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
music playing in background Metallica: The Unforgiven II
original quote"....buff (having done 2 years in an aerospace eng. program), ..."

There's like 4 years in the aerospace eng. program, making him like 21 plus, minus 2,3 years.

On a different note, a lot of work went to www.fazed.net... ;therefore, having a mention on the site, like negative advertising creates interest.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
geeks

I do not think of myself as so much of as a geek as a paranoid, homocidical manic that would slit someones throat for touching my porch when my allergies are acting up. Just joking...wait...someone is on my porch. I'll be riiight back!

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I have a half a mind to go over there and give that total puke-oid a piece of my mind !!!!

This pisses me off SO much

This is the ONLY site I have ever been on as far as forums go where I have been actually WELCOMED for speaking my mind and literally applauded for it.

I've been on message boards and groups/communities for YEARS now and been banned from a few for what I consider to be my passion on the issues. Banned and/or looked down on and losing favour in groups where one minute everybody loved me and the next I was persona non grata. Simply for speaking thoughts such as you've read in posts here from me. Yeh ! Really.

And this asshole dares to diss ATS/BTS ???

Prick extroardinare !!!!!!!!!! I wish he would come here and spout that crap so we could flame his shriveled up constipated ass

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   
That site is for the most part, fluff.

Unprofesional looking as well.

Not really worth the time outside of some casual browsing.

Screw 'em. Nothing worth getting pissed about.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 01:18 AM
link   
A bunch of gob#es !

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Someone forgot to ask these 4 questions:

Yeah? And? So? What?

Who cares? It's just some site that's going to have not effect on your life whatsoever, I wouldn't have even bothered posting it.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   
what site? is a post missing? so confused

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
found it now, had to press "reply".

orginally posted by silQ

Fazed(www.fazed.net...)
just search for "ufo"

in the comments section,

Tinfoil hats are highly recommended upon viewing of this site.

I consider myself somewhat of an aerospace buff (having done 2 years in an aerospace eng. program), and just looking at the "Aircraft Projects" section is entertaining. There's no 'project' in there newer than mid-90's, and the site authors seem to try to grab validity by including many current and past service military and research aircraft.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by pineappleupsidedown
what site? is a post missing? so confused

Someone should ask, "Does it matter?" We've found ATS, it's clean, try discussing abortion or any politics. We're looking at site envy. Don't worry about it.

[Edited on 23-5-2004 by intrepid]

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Site Envy...hee hee...I like that

new topics

top topics

join