It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts on Deja Vu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I have been thinking about this for quite a while, and thought I would share this thought to see what everyone else thought of it. Some people believe that when we die, our entire life flashes before our eyes, and what have you...

And, some people also say that if they had a chance to relive their lives, they would change what they did, the errors they made, and choices... Well, now think about the current life we are experiencing right now, your surroundings. Now, what if we are really dead, reliving our lives, and changing the choices we made before, and Deja Vu was only the parts that were similar to what we did before death?

This could also leave a loop, what if when we reach the end in this reliving, and do it again, going through every possible choice? What if this was the last of those possible...?

Thoughts? Flames?

Rekar

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I knew you were going to post this

I have often wondered the same thing.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Maybe it's like some sort of preset goal, like a challenge, that we made for ourselves before this life. And untill we reach that goal we just continue to re-live this life, although unknown the goal is to us until we come to some sort of self realization it would make sense that the deja vu experience would be some kind of similarity of overlap of experience between lifetimes?

join