It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange NSA UFO Document-US Gov & Iran Case

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

IUR and others have been intrigued by the fact that this particular UFO report seems to have become the concern of the "top brass" in the U.S. military defense structure. Do all UFO reports undergo this sort of distribution and what happens to them once
they reach these prestigious offices?

Strange NSA UFO Document

This 2 page pdf is quite odd. #1 it seems to indicate that even though all agencies including military claim that they do not follow up upon nor keep track of UFO incidents, they actually lied (gasp) and this could not be futher from the case. Examine this document. This report labelled "International Incidents of Interest" talks about how:

a case in the Foreign Forum feature described an
encounter between Iranian Air Force jets and a UFO which played "cat and mouse" with them, appearing on radar and "paralyzing" their weapons and electronics systems when the jets attempted to open fire on it. In the interim, rumors began to circulate that a government document detailing the incident was being examined
by high government officials.

This incident in question happened in Iran on 19 September 1976. This strange 2 page document details the original incident, but what is really odd is that it talks of all the different agencies it was reported to and seems to be of some importance. At the end of this pdf it even has some supposed photos, but of course you cannot make them out due to the poor scans.

My apologies if this has been talked about before. I find this document very odd. Anyone else?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Cool finds, man! This one and the other one about the signals from outer space...you're on quite a quest today!

The Iranian incident is my all-time favorite unexplainable. If I'm ever able to come to a satisfying, non-UFO explanation I will probably leave the field of UFO watching completely.

join