It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Stages a Fake Crash?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I was thinking about this....since technology has advanced, people have cell phones with camera's in them, people have digital cameras. What if for "OFFICIAL" disclose the government staged a crash of a alien craft and said "OMG! There are aliens now visiting. Even tho they have been in contact and working on there technology for many many years.

I think it would be a genius disclose plan because people would believe and believe the government saying..."this is our first encounter with them, etc..."

What do you think?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Even tho they have been in contact and working on there technology for many many years.

Even better idea then, why not just ask them to show up in every major capitol of the world, or is that to easy?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
why do they have top stage a crash? why not just wait for one to crash again and tell us the truth

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by I-want-2-c-a-UFO
why do they have top stage a crash? why not just wait for one to crash again and tell us the truth

Another one crashing here........I don't think would happen.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by xweaponx

Originally posted by I-want-2-c-a-UFO

Another one crashing here........I don't think would happen.

Why couldnt another one crash here? It seems there have been quite a few UFO's crashed and recovered by differnt powers around the world.

I think this is a good idea but I dont think the govt is ready to tell about what they know anytime soon. I hope Im wrong though...

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ls1cameric

Why couldnt another one crash here? It seems there have been quite a few UFO's crashed and recovered by differnt powers around the world.

I think this is a good idea but I dont think the govt is ready to tell about what they know anytime soon. I hope Im wrong though...

To be honest, after much research (years worth, now) on the alien/UFO subject, I find now that I subscribe to the idea that these 'UFO' incidents are honestly simply government/shadow government experiments with the siezing of the late Nikola Tesla's works/ideas.

Were any of those ships to turn out to be ACTUALLY 'alien' to this planet, I would suspect they were simply unmanned drones, as I doubt even I would want to fly any kind of ship within the vicinity of this troublesome rock.

Just sayin.

new topics

top topics

join