posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:51 PM
Is anyone watching Hillary Clinton's major speech on CNN right now? Of course her speech is being held at the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR).
While I can't find any news articles on her speech thus far, I can give you the following summary thus far on her agenda:
1 All nations face the same global threat
2. We all need to face the same challenges
3. The institutions need reform to cope with these challenges
4. We need to look beyond nations
She continues to such an extent that she might as well say we need a World Government to cope with these challenges.
This is the same agenda that every high level politician is talking about recently:
1. Global Health Program: after the H1N1 and TB outbreaks, everyone wil agree.
2. World Currency: The first coin was just presented at the G8 meeting.
3. World Government: Everyone believes in peace and harmony on Earth, and that's what the World Government is for...just need to kill most of the
population on the way...
4. World Banks: What's new?
5. World Military: It's all part of world peace and working together.
It all sounds so wonderful. One World. One Government. It's just what we need, right? Hmmm, let's not be so naive, and look into the agenda
You will keep on hearing high level politicians repeating the same agenda until it sinks into everyone's mind and everyone agrees to it, and never
says no to it!
I didn't even mention the Food program...that's yet another story...
Do you really think the world leaders just want the best for the people and will sacrifice their own interests to make us little people happy? Think
again, ok? Don't be so naive.