It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Octomom says house is haunted by ghost child

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Octomom says house is haunted by ghost child

www.examiner.com

As if 14 kids was not enough, Nadya Suleman apparently has another little visitor living with her, although this one at least was uninvited.
Suleman told RadarOnline that her house is haunted by the ghost of a young child.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Posted this because I had to double take when I saw it. This chick keeps getting crazier. She needs attention from everyone. Take those kids away!

I think that this might be the ghost of her departed common sense.

She also related that one of the nannies who helps her reported seeing a small child disappear in an upstairs room that's always "unusually cold."

Maybe Gloria Alred is visiting?!?

www.examiner.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Maybe the ghost of MJ has come to "watch over" her children. OK OK that was bad, I had to say it though, because a couple of you were thinking it
Back to topic..she hasn't been in the news lately, so this probably another stunt. I concur take the kids away before she seriously screws them up for life.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
"Take those kids away"

What kind of sicko are you? Are they your kids to worry about?

And don't give me any of the "she's on welfare, so yes I do care" crap, because if anyone took her kids, they would wind up costing 10x their current cost to society.

Stupid comments like that make me seriously sick to be labeled "American". This is not a fascist state (yet- no thanks to freedom-haters such as yourself)- people are free to think their houses are haunted if they so choose to.

My point: stop hating everyone you read about and start worrying about your own life (this is a woman claiming her house is haunted and you want to take her kids away?). This story has no purpose on this website- and after reading your comments on it, I don't think you do, either.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ninecrimes

So I am a sicko for not wanting to see those kids released onto society after being raised by someone who is obviuosly mentally perturbed and wants nothing more to be in the limelight at all times? She has gone through surgeries to make herself look like Anglina Jolie and is using her kids to fund her lifestyle. Even her parents agree she is unfit. So get off of your soapbox and look at the facts of her situation in general, then put this "haunting" into a proper context. Why would she tell a media outlet? Most people who are experiencing hauntings seek help without going to the media for fear of them being ridiculed. Even the ones who aren't afraid of the ridicule rarely go to the media for help. So in summation see this for what it is ...a publicity stunt to get herself back on the front page again. Those children need to be cared for not used as a tool.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by djvexd]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Methinks Octomom is crazy like a fox. This is likely just another PR stunt to get her name in the papers again and make more money.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Its just probably the ghost of another one of her future children.

Nothing to see here folks....move along!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Ghosts of children frequently DO show up in homes where there are other children to play with. Etherially speaking, it would make sense.
But since this is Octomom I naturally wonder if $$$ and publicity are involved in this.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

So, because YOU deem a person crazy (spending money on plastic surgery makes her happy, and you are clearly judging her for it), you wish to see her children taken away from her?

By law, it doesn't matter WHAT a person does with their money or how they earn it (assuming everything is legal, which in this case it is). So long as their children have food on the table and a warm shelter to call their home (and are not being abused, mishandled, etc), there is no reason to think like you do. You are basically admitting that you would like to bypass the laws of our government, to take children away from a loving, lawful mother.

**To clarify- I am not saying she's not a weirdo... I am simply saying you have not given ONE lawful reason to take away her children, yet you still insist that they should be taken away. Statements such as your own is what creates and fuels ignorance.**

If your problem is that she is a media-fiend, well I would have to agree. However, you should not call for the forced reassignment of her children for her relationship with the media (OR her plastic surgery, which I have not seen any proof of)- instead, you should take it upon yourself to educate people on why you believe her to be unworthy of attention and hope that others feel the same (if people don't buy her tabloids, she won't be featured in them).

Why don't we just take the children from anyone who buys a tabloid (sarcasm)?

In my opinion, you're crazier than she is (based on what I know of you, compared to her).

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by axiomuser

A none maliscious, crazy bio mom trumps and will always trump strangers. Educate yourself about the foster care system before you advocate putting children in foster care.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Ahhh so the crazy scrounger has returned into the public spotlight, I was wondering how long it would be before she needed her next paycheck to support her do nothing lifestyle.

I really feel sorry for those kids of hers, I hope it doesn't result with 14 new octomoms in 20 years time.

Still, it's the media and folk who read this tripe who ultimately at blame by providing her with the money and attention she craves.

I don't like China and it's communist ways but I do agree with their laws regarding how many children a family can have, 14 kids seems a little too much for any parent especially one scrounging off the state to fund her rugrats

new topics

top topics

join