It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumored: Michelle Obama Pregnant? Take Two

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I highly doubt it. I couldn't even begin to imagine having a baby while in the white house.
Though I think it would be a novelty just because we have not had a couple in the wh in long time young enough to have kids.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by nixie_nox]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Oh , apparently perz hilton started this rumor in January. So if it were true, she would be showing by now.

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Maybe Barry and Shellie will have a little boy they can eventually send off to fight in Pakistan?
Really, though, I saw the title to this thread and just had to post what I thought. Who gives a crap? Well, not me, but probably other people might.
Good luck to the, maybe, new first kid and the happy and proud parents.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I remember thinking that she would become pregnant during his presidency sometime in Feb.

However, my head tells me this probably won't happen. AND...on a recent repeat of the television talk show "Ellen", Michelle was a guest and said that she did not want anymore children. Two are plenty. I got the impression she meant it. You can't fake that kind of stuff.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
Can't wait to see people try to make this (if true) some sort of partisan issue...lol.

YES!!!! LMAO....I can see it now...Republicans are against abortion...BUT better yet...they will become anti-pregnancy....I say this in a joking manner...but you are absolutely right...IF true, someone will take exception to it and throw their anti Obama spin on it...it's just TOO BIG of a target...and some people have no shame.

Republican Slant:

"Obama should be lowering taxes, not having sex with his wife! Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan never had sex, and it was because they were great Republicans. Sex is and always has been something democrats do! I suggest a tea party to outlaw sex for Democrats because they will just have an abortion!"

It started as a joke but it's way too likely to be true.

Originally posted by kyred
Maybe Barry and Shellie will have a little boy they can eventually send off to fight in Pakistan?
Really, though, I saw the title to this thread and just had to post what I thought. Who gives a crap? Well, not me, but probably other people might.
Good luck to the, maybe, new first kid and the happy and proud parents.

Oh I remember when Bush sent his daughters to Afghanistan and then when they got their purple hearts, they went back overseas for a tour of duty in Iraq!

I saw your post to this thread and just had to post what I thought. And I see that you're from the hills of Kentucky, how charmingly predictable.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by BaronVonGodzilla]

[edit on 11-7-2009 by BaronVonGodzilla]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I for one think little black babies are CUTE!

The country could use a distraction LOL.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Actually, if I were her I would think this would be a wonderful time for her to have a baby. Michelle has left her career to become First Lady and focus on her family...of course that is a job in itself- however if she plans on returning to work when they are no longer in the White House I think the "spacing" would be ideal.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Probably she is. It's a great distraction to pass legislature through.

The list of political games to play could go on an on for this one.

"oh no, she's not being a feminist first lady by being incapacitated for over a 5th of her term."

"She's such a feminist for continually working as the first lady while being pregnant"

"she's not right for having more children in the state of our nation and giving an example for others to follow"

"oh she's so nice to have children right now and show the validity of life in even the hardest of times"

"It's the first new born prince(ss) for the throne of the Barry Empire"

"What a first experience for a kid to grow up in such an atmosphere"

could go on and on.

be fun to watch at least.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

naw it's a new rumor. i already mentioned the other one (or ones). lol

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Look at my link hon. Hilton called it inJanuary on his blog.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BaronVonGodzilla

Baron, you sound alot like that jackass Stephen Fowler...you know the liberal intellect who shot his mouth off on T.V. a few months ago regarding middle class America and it's intelligence...

Your comment on the charming predictability of Kentuckians shows you for what you are...snob, bore, pseudo intellectual ass.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Seriously, The Obamas would have told us by now anyway. I would think if she was getting larger, that it's from eating so well or whatever. I wonder if she'll catch up to Oprah by the time the next election "ROLLS" around?

Maybe they can even work out together?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
If she is or if she isn't .... either way, the press adores those Obamas and that's all they'll talk about while Obama finishes running the country into the ground.

Great distraction.

I couldn't have said it better!
I guess once the Celebraty deaths calm down and they run out of other distractions keeping everybody from seeing the distruction of our country they will announce her pregnancy and the MSM will run with that.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Everyone should want Michelle to become pregnant. It would be good for the whole country. The distraction could cut both ways ,and keep everyone out of trouble.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
So how much does it cost the taxpayers to raise a child in the White House. Baby formula is expensive, you know there has to be at least one nanny just for the baby.

Forgive me for saying this, but Obama has been riding the popularity wave throughout this entire term, and having a baby will only help him. There are still tons of people, including my own wife who are blinded by this aura that surrounds him.

I didn't want either candidate in office, but I'm really starting to believe that McCain would have been better.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join