It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
If a man-made crop circle were created and then immediately afterwards another non-man-made crop circle was created ( no witnesses) within the man-made one with chlorophyll removed from the plants from the non-man-made crop circle but not the man-made crop would you be a believer?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
uh............................

could you clear that up a little. maybe its the lack of sleep but that seems a little jumbled...

basically what youre asking is, would people believe a crop circle was alien in origin if the chlorophyll was removed from the plants?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
no. I don't know how hard it would be to remove chlorophyll but I imagine it'd be doable. I'd presume that Man had done it.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Are you planning on removing the chlorophyll from plants?

Let me see if I understand your question.

We have two crop circles. One of them was made while witnesses watched. The other was not. On the second one there was no chlorophyll left in the plants.

What your asking, I think, is if the absence of chlorophyll in the crops of a crop circle is sufficient evidence to prove that it was not man-made.

Apparently, it is not very difficult to remove the chlorophyll from a plant...

Ask A Scientist (
)

"Excel at Cells" (
)

I don't think that the lack of chlorophyll in the plants could be used a sole form of proof that the circle was not man-made.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The reason I ask is because the scenario I (poorly) described was what Colin Andrews ( the father of crop circles) experienced.

He said 3 researchers created 2 simple crop circles in a farmer's field in order to blind test scientists and then while they waited to be discovered 2 more unexplained crop circles appeared within the man-made crop circles just hours afterwards. The 'alien' crop circles removed the chlorophyll from the plants of the 2 news circles only and were placed in such a way to create a perfect equallateral triangle with the other man-made circles.

In an adjacent field, another 300 foot diameter crop circle appeared too.

Sorry I don't have any pics but you can listen to the radio interview.

Colin Andrews claims this is proof of ET intervention.

What do you think?

top topics

join