It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quantitive Easing Explained

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Quantitive Easing Explained

www.bankofengland.co.uk

The Bank is today publishing a pamphlet to help explain quantitative easing to businesses and others. The pamphlet - 'Quantitative Easing Explained' - explains the policy, why it is needed and how it is expected to work, along with how the MPC is monitoring its effectiveness and how the stimulus can be removed when it is appropriate to do so. Those members of staff not closely involved in monetary policy will also probably find the pamphlet of interest. It is available via the link below.

The pamphlet is being published ahead of a national seven-day tour by Charlie Bean starting on Monday
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
This explains what Quantitive Easing is and is from the Bank of England Website.
Welcome to the world of big words and confusing terms in how to baffle and confuse the layman into how he will be enslaved to debt.

I've had a couple of pints at lunch and annoyed at never having enough money in my account to cover my bills.

www.bankofengland.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

What we really all want to know is, how much longer will Quantitative easing be the driving force in the world markets?

join