It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Micheal Jackson was an Anti-Semite!!???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Hi ATSers,
this one will get some of you 'tumbling in the aisles'!
I came across this article which indeed seems out of character for M.J., seeing he was such a 'Humanitarian" and all.
Stop Press. Shock & Awe, he dissed the Jews!!!
My God, no wonder as somone may say (*not me); Maybe that's why he ended it all??

In a recorded call from 2003, aired by US TV network ABC this week, the eccentric singer is alleged to be heard saying Jewish members of the music industry had conspired against him to wreck his career.

Seriously though folks; this shows Micheals Human side.
He didn't take the crap; and was prepared to speak out at the interests that were controlling his creative outlet and ultimately, his livelyhood.
Gee......thats a few celebrities now that seem to say the same thing!
I wonder if there is a pattern emerging here.
Nahhhh

Please see the full article here:

furthermore; to show their control, he was made apologise.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Thats not an Anti-Semitic comment.

I'm fed up of hearing that phrase.
All he is doing, is saying that it happens to be Jewish people who run the music industry's chequebook, they make the stars rich and famous then sap all the money out of them.

Is it Anti-semitic to point out that people who are 'Jewish' (inverted commas because I KNOW these people do not reflect the majority of Jews) often seem to have a LOT more money and influence than other people?

Heck, modern day Jews aren't even Semites.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by selfisolated

Hi self,
As a matter of interest, I don't think that his comments were Anti-semitic at all. I think it interesting to note though, that as soon as high profile peoples have any public comment concerning anything ulterior with 'Jews'; they are publically shamed, (most probably economically threatened), and then made apologise to the Jewish community at large.
Although, in this case Micheal was actually speaking of those whom where financially involved with the music industry; he was made apologise to the whole community. See what I mean?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Yeah the Jews were out to get him

and Mel Gibson too...

The Entertainment Industry has allot of Jews in it and you know... they were very active in keeping Hip hop down, that went nowhere, Jews in the entertainment industry are very intolerant people... Total Bunch of Republicans

or

Maybe MJ was just so much of a FREAK that even the ultra Liberals that are in charge of the studios didn't like him anymore?

Maybe even hardcore liberals and Jews draw the line and touching little kids privates...

I dunno...

You know Mike had to have been easy to do business with too with the Chimp and all the hanger ons trying to manipulate him because he never advanced psychologically beyond being a child.

Yeah Your right, Mike just wasn't REALLY WEIRD

It was the Jews

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Excellent use of sarcasm!!!
Give yourself a gold star

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
LOL

It's all MJ and Jews this week...

And I'm a Jew and I hate MJ

I'm so screwed this week it's beyond belief...

I must have been a Troll in a previous life to have this happen to me...

Thank God I didn't get started on that Maitreya Phony...

OOPS

Alright... Just bring David Icke back in and The Federation of light and get this over with...

I have 3 Machines and 6 monitors in front of me... let's do this...

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Thats funny: I hate trolls, yet love Micheal Jackson; life truly is a mixed bag,hey???!

Best of luck wih David, go easy on him- he is a great man, with greater ideas; and mostly misunderstood.

top topics

join