It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tinwiki: Akashic Records

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The Akashic Records is a universal record of events of every action, thought, and feeling in the past, present, and future. The akasha can be at attained by tapping into your unconscious or subconscious mind or possibly by (self)hypnosis also.

Akasha in Sanskrit means "radiance", then later took the name "luminous space".

Edgar Cayce

Edgar Cayce, arguably the most famous and accurate psychic of all time, got his information from the akashic records. Cayce induced a self trance or altered state of consciousness to get to the hall of records and gave many people accurate information about medicine, future events, and many more topics. The entity that supposedly was the medium of Cayce and the records is the "social memory complex" known as Ra.

Western and Eastern Views

In the Western world, there is much skepticism of the akasha. It might be that westerners are more materialistic rich, but spiritually poor.

Eastern views of the akasha differ from western views, especially in ancient eastern times. The Indian sages of long ago in the Himalayas area said to know that each soul recored itself in a so called "book" and if properly attuned, it could access their history and future. Other ancients that knew of and accessed the akasha were the Mayans, Egyptians, Persians, Chaldeans, Chinese, Hebrews, Christians, Druids and cultures such as the Moors, Indians, Bönpo, and Tibetans.

External Links

Crystal Links on the Akashic Records
More info-vibratory levels and more
Dr.BruceGoldberg.com How to: Accessing the akashic records

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I have heard of the akashic records in some of my spiritual books. It would be so tight if we were spirtually evolved enough to access those records whenever we wanted. I'm guessing it takes lots of practice meditating and basically, spiritually evolving until your able to trance into all that ever was.

join