It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

contact with journalists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
hi..i just wanted to share with you all a short email exchange i had recently with a famous english radio and tv 'journalist'.

his radio show is a sort of current events/phone in on the bbc and ive been writing into his show for months about various subjects that he was talking about on any given day...but i was mainly trying to get him to ask his in studio guests (these being amongst others politicians..police chiefs..historians etc) more probing questions regarding things such as ID cards...the attacks on london and new york etc.

after months of writing i seem to have gotten so much on his nerves that he wrote to me personally saying its all just a 'barking mad conspiracy theory'.

my reply was to send him details of operation gladio and northwoods..and i reminded him about the sas soldiers killing innocent people in iraq dressed as arabs...and to tell him that i only want a more in depth discussion and a bit more honesty...and also that ridiculing people who think as i do is..as history has shown...a dangerous and ridiculous thing to do...

his reply was that he knows all about that and 'its all nonsense'..

has anyone else had a similar experience with the mainstream media?..how can anyone call these things 'nonsense'..things that are a historical fact?.. especially an intelligent and highly read journalist?

his reply sort of surprised me to be honest...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
1. The BBC is indirectly part of the government.

2. Ofcom controls what is allowed in the media, they don't allow subjects that may alarm or scare anyone potential vulnerable viewers / listeners.

3. Most journalists and editors are just interested in a good story and not the facts.

4. It has been reported in the past that many UK large media organisations have government spies working for them.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by lightchild

2. Ofcom controls what is allowed in the media, they don't allow subjects that may alarm or scare anyone potential vulnerable viewers / listeners.

3. Most journalists and editors are just interested in a good story and not the facts.

4. It has been reported in the past that many UK large media organisations have government spies working for them.

yep..but why would he answer me personally..openly stating that things such as gladio are 'nonsense'....which is simply not true..

out of frustration maybe due to the amount of mails ive been sending?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   

by the way..have you got any links pertaining to point 4?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Here is a start

Revealed: How MI5 vets BBC staff

Private Eye 'may have been used by MI5'

Tinker, tailor, soldier, journalist

Uncovered: British journalists who are spooks

Have you heard of DA notices?

DA Notice