It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invitation to Crop Circle Makers...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
...ET or ED circle makers, that is. I do not mean the hoaxers who participate in juvenile pranks.

Many of us would like to see a confirmation that alien beings are responsible for most crop circles. We do not know yet what they are attempting to convey. While there are many theories, most think you are trying to communicate something to us. This thread is intended to open that method of communication even further. This is an invitation to you, ETs or EDs as we ofter refer to you, to communicate a clear, unambiguous message in a crop or other field somewhere that will receive immediate and significant attention. Perhaps July 9, 2009 is a good, arbitrary date for this to happen. Just a suggestion. You choose, but hopefully it will be within the week.

More than simply one crop design, we would like the design to invite a response from us via this forum. Then, a reply design by you to confirm your recognition of our efforts to communicate.

We realize that hoaxers could co-op this attempt at communications by creating a design themselves. We request that you create the design in a place that they could either not accomplish a hoax quickly (or at all) or in a place that is normally inaccessible to the average person.

Thanks...

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
To the Tooth Fairy and/or Santa Claus please knock out all my teeth while I sleep and give me cold hard cash or fill my house full of presents.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I want to see a detailed fingerprint like the following:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8db60d81c880.jpg[/atsimg]

...however I want it to have some special meaning, not just some random fingerprint. It must also contain some layered information such as a fractal structure, wave formation, and possibly a coded message of some sort.

join