It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Posesed computer or virus???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Possed! A computer!?!!?! (no offnese) That's ridiculous! It's a virus or hacker definatly. You need a firewall. Here:download.com.com... 0
Im sure you'll find something here...

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Here's a few things that will make you laugh
www.newgrounds.com...http:/ /www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/1292www.newgrounds.com...www.newgrounds.com...
www.newgrounds.com...
Now, there are "legitamate" paranormal problems with computers. I ahve a friend who cannot go near electronics, most of the time. He walks into the computer Lab and the whole school blacks out, only to return to normal as soon as he leaves the lab. You should hear him complaina bout most appliances.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 04:06 AM
link   
The CD drive opening? Probably some stupid script kiddy using Sub Seven just like people stated above install an antivirus will remove it.

I agree with ZZUB I have Linux, Windows and Mac but I prefer Windows always have done since 95 even though ME was a load #. But I have XP working perfectly I have my computer on all the time with XP running and I only restarted it once in the last three months and that was because I broke my CD Rom and it needed replacing. But Windows runs my games, applications and I can surf the net thats all I require and Windows does that. Windows 2003 is great there are a couple of Linux people in my class a few moments ago they were on about how great Windows 2003 is, thats right Linux people saying good things about Windows I'm still in a state of shock.

What do you use Linux for? None of my games or applications work in WINE or Linux itself but always wondered how it is used for at home I use it for a firewall or programming but thats it.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join