It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama Joins Hall of Presidents at Disney's Magic Kingdom

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
George Washington, Abraham Lincoln and now, Barak Obama at the Hall of Presidents are using new animatronics and digital to bring them to life. Body language, gestures, digital voicing and sound reinforcement.

Of all presidents, Barak joins Lincoln and Washington as the three highlighted presidents for the anumatronics presentation.

What about John F. Kennedy? Or, Warren G. Harding?

Why is it that some of the greatest historical record gets lost while a few key people are highlighted, exlusively, causing the record being narrow in scope and lacking a true vision of history.

It also is evident that the approach to saving the economy, with the Great Depression of the 1930's as a guide for better results, yet, repeating the process of the 1930's, we are stagnant, have exponential increase of debt, high unemployment and defaults on residential and commercial loans is epidemic.

Why would the brains of finance not look at the 1921 Depression and the swift, effective turn around?

The proven techniques are suppressed and the failed techniques are adding years of whipping boy effect on the tax payer.

Barack Obama Joins Hall of Presidents at Disney's Magic Kingdom

A remarkably lifelike Audio-Animatronics figure of President Barack Obama enters the spotlight in a revised and refreshed Hall of Presidents show when it reopens July 4 in Magic Kingdom

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
i watched the video, and the movement are pretty good, very fluent.

however i think whoever did the facial work on obama messed up a little bit
doesnt really look like him ( shape of forehead and such )

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
*sigh* this is starting to disgust me. We don't even know what he will do for your country yet and now they add him? I mean I would have rather heard JFK talk.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Aron1138]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Thanks for the info..Now I can mark that off my "Ta-do" list.
I have seen more than enough of Obama, have heard more than enough, and am more than disgusted with him being the President.
I'm glad now that I know I wont be paying all that money to see him at Disney...

[edit on 6-7-2009 by MissysWorld]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
They got the ears right, but where are the teleprompters??? I also watched the link to the video that someone took at the show. It was pretty good. Given his overall popularity, it's no real surprise that they featured him.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Aron1138

I believe all the presidents are in here, and since he is our president, he got a animatronic replica in. In DisneyWorld it is his "right" so to say, haha.

Now do I believe he should be standing next to Washington and Lincoln? Absolutely not.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Heatburger]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Sorry I couldn't resist

top topics

join