It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are all the BigFoot?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Does it seem odd that these days there are scattered(very scattered) postings and sightings of Sasquatch? Seems that way with ufo sightings as well, and with that in mind: could sasquatch and ufo's be linked somehow?

Or could this be the calm before the storm.

What are your thought's on this?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I don't think UFOs are linked to bigfoot at all. I would believe in bigfoot well before I believed in UFOs. I feel as the wilderness has become less wild bigfoots have probably died off. With tons of underground cave systems throughout the country maybe they spend most of their time underground. Or maybe bigfoot is just that a tale. But the Patterson footage has in now way even come close to being debunked. NONE of the costumers have even come close as to being similar to the one in the video. I bet most of these creatures have died off 20-30 years ago.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Apparently there is some guy in Charlotte NC who told my grandfather once that he was the original bigfoot seen in the patterson footage. He told him that he was out there doing a promo or something for costumes. I looked the guy up and he actually owns a huge professional costume store in Charlotte "Morris Costumes". Take it for what its worth and remember this is kinda of vague since my grandfather is actually the person who talked to this guy who claims it was him and not me. Just thought I'd mention that, but yeah no way ufo's and bigfoot are related. Unless bigfoot is just some kind of wookie or something.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
They're where they're at, of course...

Coming as we are into the hottest part of the year, they've, maybe, migrated to the higher altitudes where it's cooler...fewer people, fewer sightings.

Whether this is true or not is, of course, pure conjecture on my part, but other animals, elk, deer, etc... for the higher elevations in the summer, then come down during the cooler months, so it stands to reason, I think, that the same would hold true for Sasquatch.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a good site you could go on to look up such things would be www.bfro.net...
quote from site

This comprehensive database of credible sightings and related reports is maintained by an all-volunteer network of bigfoot/sasquatch researchers, archivists, and investigators in the United States and Canada--the BFRO.

or at the following site which is similer to the one above
www.bigfootinfo.org...

top topics

join