It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World after the Collapse of Governments in 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
this is a map i made of the major cultural regions of the world, after there are no more countries, only the Internet, local government and a worldwide transport grid.

s294.photobucket.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
So the new Arabia is in Africa? Cool.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
if the government(s) doesnt/dont collapse before 2012, they probably wont after

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

Probability says its more likely they will collapse after that date, since you have thousands of years of future compared to 3,5 years of future.

The scenario that governments will collapse is not something likely to happen ever. Most people want governments and will help them rebuild and exist.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
i know, but i was making a cynical quip about the state of things

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
HUZZAHH to english america.

LONG LIVE THE KING!!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Interestingly enough you just left of Laos (where I currently live) the old northern Kingdom of Luang Prabang and the southern Kingdom of Champasak... how did you arrived to that conclusion?

Maybe an old map of Indochina when the Siamese invaded Laos in the early 1800s' and destroyed the capital city of Vientiane while leaving as "protectorate" Luang Prabang in the north and Champasak in the south?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxit
Interestingly enough you just left of Laos (where I currently live) the old northern Kingdom of Luang Prabang and the southern Kingdom of Champasak... how did you arrived to that conclusion?

Maybe an old map of Indochina when the Siamese invaded Laos in the early 1800s' and destroyed the capital city of Vientiane while leaving as "protectorate" Luang Prabang in the north and Champasak in the south?

Laos is on there, I just forgot to label it. Sorry.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

So the new Arabia is in Africa? Cool.

it also covers a large area of sw asia. that just shows the arabic part of the world.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
HUZZAHH to english america.

LONG LIVE THE KING!!

english-speaking.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

Probability says its more likely they will collapse after that date, since you have thousands of years of future compared to 3,5 years of future.

The scenario that governments will collapse is not something likely to happen ever. Most people want governments and will help them rebuild and exist.

what if people cease to trust the governments, which is happening at a great pace?

normally, i would agree with your statistical figure that governments will collapse in hundreds, not a few years, but with the state of the world today, it can happen any time.

if i told you in 1988 that the Soviet Union would not exist in 1992, you would have laughed at me, but we know what happened.

new topics

top topics

join