It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sound from knowhere!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
About 1993 me and my partner were sitting next to each other on a 2 seater soffa watching the tv, a really loud hand clap seemed to come from between the 2 of us... (we had all our clothes on
)

We were both shocked as you can emagine at the time and till now I have not come up with an answer !

Anyone els ever had this type of thing happen?

Knock your self out with funny comments, I can take it

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
well the only things i could think of are

1) the sound came from elsewhere and just seemed to come from between you
2) he made the sound and is denying it.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Maybe you have a good surround-set ?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
My guess is whatever space between you to there was , was exactly where the sound you heard ended up after bouncing off walls and coming from the original source..

So the sound happened and because of wherever it was in reference to you, it just so happened to bounce off and collect in that area between you too...

That or there is something more that we just can not explain......

I don't pretend to know though I'm just giving my best guess....

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by weedev

Yes. The previous responses make perfect sense, but I know that such things do happen without a logical explanation. I've even heard voices come out of nowhere at all when there was no possible way it could have come from another person, tv, radio, etc. And it was witnessed by three people so I know it wasn't me just hearing things. Strange things happen!

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I have had many encounters like this. When I was 12 or so, I heard the loudest voice in the world. I was walking through the hallway in my dads apartment, the tv in the background and my brother was asleep. I fell to the ground when I heard this voice. I cannot even remember what it said but it was so loud and deep that I could feel the apartment shaking. When it was over, no one was awake. Everything was calm like nothing happened. I was the only one who heard it.

top topics

join