It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNBC: We're in the Middle of a Crash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

We're in the Middle of a Crash

www.cnbc.com

"You may have green shoots, whatever you want to call them, you may have temporary relief, but you are still in a world that's breaking," Taleb said on "Squawk Box."

Anything that's fragile like the financial system will eventually crash, he said.

"We're in the middle of a crash," Taleb said. "So if I'm going to forecast something, it is that it's going to get worse, not better."

The government needs to deleverage debt and not try stimulus packages that will inflate assets, he said.

"What makes me very pessimistic in not seeing any leadership or awareness on parts of
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 2-7-2009 by johnny2127]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Again, another person that truly sees what is going on that is getting ignored.

At best, the govt is asleep at the wheel. At worst it is deliberate. Personally I think it may a bit of both, but more of them being asleep at the wheel.

This is the analogy I have been using to try to describe why this won't work: Imagine a house that is starting to crumble because the weight of the house is too much for the foundation. Well they put some support for the foundation, then pack more and more weight on the house. More and more cracks are appearing in the foundation.

www.cnbc.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I had to sound like a conspiracy, and it's not really. What's happining is a well laid out plan. The elitist, or the PowersThat BE(PTB), have been palnning this for a long time. They have the congressional support, and the public support for the president----for now.

How do you think they were able to get stuff done so fast??? Obama and Bush #1and #2, are all playing for the same team. They take their orders from the same group of people. Recall that Bush2 started extreme deficit spending, let our borders go to pot, and basically went against all things that got him elected. Obama is finishing up what he started.

Ask yourself why the left side of the democratic party is so mad at him. he's not delivering hardly anythind of what he promised. Everything is business as usual. Obama's strings are being pulled just like Bush 1, and Bush 2. Bush #1 called for a new world order several times, I watched the speech myself. Bush 2 continued the NWO program by slowly taking away personal freedoms in the name of national safety. Obama is finishing the job.

Folks, forget politics, this isn't about politics, it's about total control by the elite. They don't care who is in office because they control both parties. How do you think they have been able to pass all this legislation. The in-fightting is just a smoke sceen. Our loss of control of our government is by design, and we are living the start of the NWO. get used to it---it ain't going away.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mrpotatohead

I understand what you are saying. Personally I am not a big NWO believer, but if that end up being true I wouldn't be shocked. More likely, I think this is an example as old as time of govt being run by generally the least equipped to lead, and govt breaking the trust of the citizens with its waste and arrogance.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I think we all know where the world is headed. 10-13% unemployment and a huge amount of debt. We owe everyone including ourselves, China, not to mention the derivitives that still have not been settled. We are headed toward a total collapse.

Maybe I am missing something?

top topics

join