It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream about NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I was walking through my city when I reached some sort of gathering of about 100 people having a conversation. These people were about 40-60 while I'm only 18. I started to but in the conversation saying that the problem is that local communities have gotten too big, while at the same time our national leadership is horrible. I think I then said something about the NWO. Then T.S. Eliot stood up and starting going through the room desperately saying that the NWO is real, and that because he did not do what they told him to do, they were going to come after him. He seemed very distressed.

What is extremely odd is that I have never looked at a picture of T.S. Eliot, but after I woke up I looked him up and he looks exactly the same as in my dream! How the heck is that possible?

To continue the dream I remember that I was looking through ATS and found what happened with Eliot in an article about his confession, also saying that 97 people voted the NWO is not real and that 1 person voted is was real or something like that.

new topics

join