It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have Spencer & Heidi, from MTV's "The Hills," Become Disinfo Agents?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by rich23

So basically you would rather the ignorant stay ignorant, just because you hate pop culture?

Interesting.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugarmonkey
reply to post by MOFreemason

Well, those 2 are certainly not pop stars, more like money grubbing famewhores. Seriously, I wouldn't worry about them, they will do anything to keep their names in the media, no matter what media it is...mainstream or alternative.

And how fickle and difficult such careers must be. All this, of course, means that they are open to manipulation by people powerful enough to snag them some dreary reality show to strut their feeble stuff.

So let's see how this plays out. My current thinking is that they're sincere enough now but we should watch for seeds of dissent being sown. If there's some sort of acrimonious dust-up and AJ gets egg on his face - even months down the line - there might emerge a troublemaker we can identify.

But as I've said in an earlier post here, I visited the fan site another poster linked, looked at the thread titles and read perhaps one post before I had to have a little lie down. I hope they never, ever infest ATS. I think they'd lose interest pretty quickly, to be honest: and though some have accused AJ of being tabloid, it might be what these kids can handle.

It is also true that, for example, Miley Cyrus, defines or is the backdrop to a lot of formative experiences for an entire generation... and I have this sad romantic notion of a bunch of old girls getting together and reminiscing about how Miley blew the whistle on the NWO and we all got together and kicked them out...

They'd be singing really crap tunes though. Unless Miley suddenly reinvents herself very, very radically.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by rich23]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
This is just too weird.
I am sorry but I can NOT take anything seriously about Spencer and Heidi, they are two of the most ...worthless people on this earth.

They do nothing but lie, lie, and lie now their all about the truth, while they spend years of their lives faking that they were on a un scripted reality TV show?
He probably just googled the name of his own album and came across Alex Jones and thought "hur dur this looks cool!".

They are mindless idiots.'

I watched them on that one reality shows "I'm a celeb get me outta here" or whatever and they converted to Christians over night and she "purged" her body of her demons and sins and they baptized her in a river...seriously come on now.

Hopefully this will open lesser mind washed teens into the know and they'll make THEIR own opinions and not just follow these two, but I don't know this just makes me question Alex Jones even more now really anything these two have any part of just never seems to be any good.

This could be their way of getting more attention or going after MSM or whatever it's just really strange.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoliKhan
reply to post by rich23

So basically you would rather the ignorant stay ignorant, just because you hate pop culture?

Interesting.

That statement would necessitate ATS being the only point of access to this information, which it is not. Missed by a mile.

I'd just rather the Miley masses kept away from here.

It's difficult enough to find intelligent comment here without having to wade through pages of teen drivel and lazy questions.

Of course, smarter kids might find this place for themselves and post sensibly, which is fine.

And I'm all for the Miley masses listening to Alex Jones. It's primarily passive, and if they call up they have Alex and his crew to weed out the prankish or lame.

You might want to click on that link to the fan discussion board earlier in this thread and look at the posts. If some of those kids show up here, my ignore list (currently 0) would probably overload pretty quickly.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoliKhan
reply to post by rich23

...just because you hate pop culture?

Depends on how you define pop culture. If it's something as processed, pre-chewed, flaccid, and oleaginously corporate as the mainstream product of which Miley is the current exemplar, then... yes.

And why should a grown man (me) like music aimed at 10-year-old girls, anyway? Isn't it somehow appropriate that my tastes have changed over time?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I would hardly call these two cancers "mega pop stars." They will do and say ANYTHING to stay in the tabloids and on tv. It really annoys me that these two are even on tv. They are annoying and talentless! They are a joke. I know I am ranting but I dont listen to anything they say. I doubt they know anything and just follow what they think is going to get them money or ratings or magazine covers....sorry for the rant.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I agree 100% but after looking at her twitter (something I'd never thought i'd do) she has gone off the deep end, it's kind of scary but still reeks of the fake attention seeking "look at me look at me" syndrome.

I feel it's all an act, that's all they ever have been and that's all they are now and they are making a mockery of the truth movement.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by pop_science

I feel it's all an act, that's all they ever have been and that's all they are now and they are making a mockery of the truth movement.

This is exactly why I posed the question, "are they disinformation agents?"

They seem like perfect people to discredit the 9/11 "inside job" and anti-NWO movement.

Does this mean they work for the CIA or some other secretive governmental organization, of course not. But they are likely easily swayed to do anything that brings in attention and media.

What perfect pawns, eh?!!?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
socialitelife.celebuzz.com...

Just thought that ^ was funny.

So are they against Obama now too, maybe they can use them to get some fire under that mysterious birth certificate issue.

And to the above post, I don't know if they are dis info agents this is all so much to wrap my head around, they are very money motivated so possibly.

But also, I think this might be their way of getting back at MSM media, MSN HATES them, Al Roker made her cry, and the list goes on what better way to TRY to get back at MSM then to try to discredit the media themselves, but what they don't understand is they made such a bad name for themselves anyone is going to get a bad taste in their mouths about ANYTHING these two support.
These two people fit the bill for Narcissistic Personality to a T so they don't really see the reality in their actions and the reactions from others around them so this could be them trying to play their own little game.

I really think what I said before, that Spencer googled his albums name and came across Alex Jones that way and saw another way to whore himself out.

They want to be super stars, they have worked their way through the teens, the young adults, the older crowd from the "get me out of here I'm a celeb" show, so now they are going to try to be the super stars of the truth movement, Maybe that is their motive.
I really don't know.

Perez Hilton has already linked to her story on the micro chip and called her crazy, he has much more followers and fans than she does.

And I am sure(think) that daddy Cyrus will be nipping Mileys involvement with this in the bud quickly if he hasn't already.

Granted their may be truth to SOME of the things they are saying, but the way they are presenting it does nothing but hurt the truth this could be because their are new found dis info agents, or because this has been their personality type since day 1.

It'd be interesting if someone, or a group of the more "rational" kind reached out to them.

I really do not know, it's crazy but entertaining at the same time.

ugh spelling, sorry.
[edit on 1-7-2009 by pop_science]

[edit on 1-7-2009 by pop_science]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

socialitelife.celebuzz.com...

Just thought that ^ was funny.

So are the against Obama now too, maybe they can use them to get some fire under that mysterious birth certificate issue.

That was a great find!

Only further backs my assertion they are total pawns and have, unknowingly, become disinformation agents.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I just listened to the whole interview (found here- interview starts at 180 minutes) and from what I could tell, both of them were telling the truth about their new views about the NWO, 9/11 etc. They're definitely not disinfo agents and the interview sounded 100% legit to me. I personally thought the same thing as well when I first heard about all that twitter talk about infowars and such, but actually listening to their interview puts away that suspicion you all have with Heidi and Spencer.

[edit on 7/2/2009 by bl4ke360]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MOFreemason

This is exactly why I posed the question, "are they disinformation agents?"

They seem like perfect people to discredit the 9/11 "inside job" and anti-NWO movement.

Does this mean they work for the CIA or some other secretive governmental organization, of course not. But they are likely easily swayed to do anything that brings in attention and media.

What perfect pawns, eh?!!?

IF they work for any government well then I am scared....These two are complete nut jobs! Although I see your point, they would be perfect pawns since so many youths just seem to love them and these two will do anything for attention. They dont care about the truth, they care about money!

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I don't think you quite get it, if they know the truth, then why would they care about the money if they knew what we're headed in to? Plus they are getting less coverage of the situation by news/magazine etc, they actually make less money. As I said in my above post, listen to their interview with alex jones to verify their not a bunch of liars. There's no sense that they even would work for the government because they're spreading the same information we are at ATS, and if you listen to some of the stuff they already know about on the interview (9/11 building 7, bohemian grove, obama deception, climate bill, fluoride, etc), I don't see how it raises any flags for suspicion. If anything we should take this as positive thing because of the amount of people that become 'awaken' as a result of these celebrities.

[edit on 7/2/2009 by bl4ke360]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Spidy strikes again.
Sounds like info not dis info.
Still they are better on "The Hills" show with very little dialogue
and an excessive amount of head shots of Hedi not saying anything.

See Spidy are the Illuminati designated "most hated' people in
show business.

So for Spidy to be on the side of the truth is a big plus for the liars.

The Illuminati still rules the dis info wars.
Notice AJ never touches on the Tesla Free Energy UFO due to
fear of a Illuminati counter attack.
Twitter just took the wasted instant messenger to another level.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MOFreemason
I just found at PrisonPlanet.com forum, some interesting information that will benenfit Alex Jones and his Internet traffic at least.

Heidi Montag has 500,000 hapless followers, Spencer has 350,000 and Miley has over 1 million. This is a massive info breakthrough and the infowars twitter page is linked on their pages.
forum.prisonplanet.com...

This is something wild cause years back kids going to college never
heard of core beams in the World Trade Towers so how would they ever
figure out how they disappeared. They were never there. Yikes.

Now kid that never went to college think AJ has something to say.

AJ what about those Tesla beams on the UFOs, nothing on those beams
ether.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Very interesting development indeed. My first instinct says something isn't right.....but then if you think about it......it's most likely EXACTLY WHAT THE ATS CROWD WAS WAITING FOR.......besides the fact that its Spencer and Heidi of course. Why can't it be a more dignified/respected couple????

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I remember listening to the AJ show when they were on. i was sitting there wondering "who the hell are this rich morons and why do they think they know things????" it was really embarrassing for me, and without being told i could tell they were in some form of reality TV. That's why my generation is so stupid, they were raised by television.

On a related but separated note, why do rich vanilla girls from norcal pronounce the end of every sentence like a question by going up in pitch? i've never understood that.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MOFreemason

Nice one. I like your thinkin
Something fishy is with that guy. He just spews fear about the future. He either knows nothing about it or knows about it all too well. He did predict 911 after all. There is nothing to suggest to me that a NWO will be a negative thing. Only the opposite. So HE seems more like a disinfo agent to me.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join