It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have Spencer & Heidi, from MTV's "The Hills," Become Disinfo Agents?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Or maybe...they read online and think for themselves? I mean even tho they are on TV doesnt mean they are stupid ( even if they play ignorant on TV)

Its good, they have the ability to raise awareness.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I can't believe anyone would think this is a good idea. These people are all part of the thing we are trying to stop. I mean really, how could you think this is a good thing? These people are total morons and will stand behind anything that will prolong their 15 minutes. And just for the record, Alex Jones is as much disinfo as The Hills idiots are.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MOFreemason

yeah he mentions that on the alex jones show, he also wants alex to have a little skit with his blowhorn.

if u notice also prezhilton was contacted also about it.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I was away from the computer the past couple hours and thank everybody for their earlier post responses.

I'm still quite torn on this. From the sound of many responders, many think that demographic is terrible for the anti-NWO movement and ATS websites. Others welcome the exposure to a new market.

I'm still quite stunned that the likes of "The Hills" duo, Miley Cyrus, and then somebody posted Perez Hilton (or Paris, I can't remember) have all made recent mention of Infowars.com and 9/11 comments.

It's all just so suspcious to me.

An earlier post also linked MTV to Viacom and Miley to Disney, all in bed with the NWO. So bizarre.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
No No No NO!!!

When I first read the thread title, I laughed. Then I felt a sense of nausea set it.

I tried watching The Hills once, it didn't even last a minute. I've tried liking Heidi and Spencer, it didn't last very long either. It's not that I dislike them for their opinions or anything like that, it's...well...how can I say this nicely? Those two are some of the biggest airheads that I've ever seen walk this Earth, and that's saying a lot, because I've known some mighty airheads.

I actually follow the celebrity scene, and I'm dead serious when I say that Heidi and Spencer are two of the worst people to represent anything. Fame **ores to the max. Miley isn't any better. And Perez? Since when is he commenting on anything like this? Usually, when he does comment on anything about the conspiracy world, he's laughing at it and drawing Penises on pictures of the people involved (visit his website if you don't believe me).

Hopefully this will all go away quickly and quietly. I'm all for more of the world (or at least America) knowing that most of the conspiracy theory folk really aren't crazy in the head, but I'd still like someone(s) with a shred of dignity and credibility to be the person to spread the message to the masses.

Edit to add: If all of this is true and it isn't a phase, I will truly think that something is up. People like Heidi, Spencer, Miley, and Perez just don't comment on things like this. Or when they do, it's not in a positive light.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by riddle6]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Im not a fan of Perez Hilton but once he gets his hands on some news, he will start blogging away, and a lot of people will listen.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blundo
Im not a fan of Perez Hilton but once he gets his hands on some news, he will start blogging away, and a lot of people will listen.

That's the amazing thing. All three of these "celebrities" carry a very large, impressionable audience.

This still seems so odd to me. (I keep repeating myself with that expression. Sorry, it's true.)

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by pointtech86

I went to the site in spite of your warnings. For the second time in my life I think I might be dangerous to myself. I'm not sure it's worth taking another breath knowing there are people like that sharing this reality. Smashing my TV was a good thing in many ways but at this point I'm so far removed from that asinine BS I couldn't prepare myself for it.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Two ways this can go bad...

1. They start coming to sites like ATS and start talking about all the stuff on here, and losing any credibility they had, and hurting alex jones'/the whole 'movement' as well.

2. Maybe somebody's got something real spicy/bad to reveal about mr. jones, and they're waiting until they get the most impressionable pinheads watching before they drop it, severely hurting everything he's done so far.

Hopefully they're just trying to be good people though...

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by alaskan
Two ways this can go bad...

1. They start coming to sites like ATS and start talking about all the stuff on here, and losing any credibility they had, and hurting alex jones'/the whole 'movement' as well.

2. Maybe somebody's got something real spicy/bad to reveal about mr. jones, and they're waiting until they get the most impressionable pinheads watching before they drop it, severely hurting everything he's done so far.

Hopefully they're just trying to be good people though...

I agree with your last line, hopefully they are just doing their best to be good people.

When I listened to their radio interview yesterday though, it sounded far too suspicious. They were praising Alex Jones as a genius for creating such great documentaries and publicizing the truth. They were completely "sold" on 9/11 being a potential inside job and TPTB taking over our world.

Heidi also had such a strange religious slant toward her opinions, attacking the Luciferians that run our country.

I guess I just never expected 2 MTV hot shots to really even know what a Luciferian, Bohemian Grove, and NWO could even be about. Probaly not fair of me, but we are all prejudiced about things.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I have never heard of these people. Why do we care what they believe? More clueless celebrities I presume?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
IF, IF they are CIA operatives... They could just be trying to make the NWO go the way of 9/11.

Where people just roll their eyes when you mention 9/11 because there is "no proof" and they just sit back and accept it.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Interesting quotes from Heidi:

Star of MTV’s The Hills Heidi Montag appeared on The Alex Jones Show today with her fellow co-star husband Spencer Pratt to discuss how some nightclubs are introducing implantable identification microchips to allow customers to access VIP areas. Montag told Jones, “You would have to kill me before I get a chip.”

Montag said that as a Christian she had always been aware of “the mark of the beast” and the content of the book of Revelations but over the last month she and her husband had arrived at a “new awakening” concerning what is going on in the world after one of her music producers showed them Alex Jones’ latest documentary The Obama Deception.

“You would have to kill me before I get a chip, that would never happen,” said Montag, referring to implantable microchips.

“The fact that people are even already OK with this is sickening, I could throw up right now,” she added, “A chip? are we dogs? Not even dogs deserve chips.”

“It says in the bible that it’s the mark of the beast and that is a sign of worshipping the devil - so over my dead body would I ever get a chip in my body,” said Montag, adding, “My body belongs to Jesus Christ, to God alone, and no one will ever put anything in me, I will not worship the devil, I will not be conformed to this world, that will not happen.”
www.infowars.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
I have never heard of these people. Why do we care what they believe? More clueless celebrities I presume?

It's tough to even call them "celebrities," but they carry a very large following of teens - 30 somethings.

Because they have making reference to Infowars.com, anti-NWO, and 9/11 inside job comments on their Twitter accounts, music albums, social networking websites, and now radio interviews...they have the power to influence lots of young, impressionable minds.

So I have been asking is this good? Are they disinfo agents all of a sudden,knowingly or unknowingly?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Well, those 2 are certainly not pop stars, more like money grubbing famewhores. Seriously, I wouldn't worry about them, they will do anything to keep their names in the media, no matter what media it is...mainstream or alternative.

Just my 2 cents

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarmonkey

Well, those 2 are certainly not pop stars, more like money grubbing famewhores. Seriously, I wouldn't worry about them, they will do anything to keep their names in the media, no matter what media it is...mainstream or alternative.

Just my 2 cents

They have also been in communications with Miley Cyrus and Perez Hilton (entertainment blogger) about their anti-NWO and Infowars.com beliefs in the past week too.

It extends beyond just those two.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I read this at a celeb gossip blog that I like (hey, it makes fun of all these "celebutards.)" I'm surprised not more people at this site have latched onto this story. Personally, if I was one of the hardcore conspiracy theorists I'd be pissed and ashamed since nobody, not even the majority of their legion of "fans" sees them more than a comical and amusing circus sideshow. A conspiracy though? The CIA? Don't give these two publictywhores that much credit. I don't know much about Alex Jones, but he MUST be nuts if he is serious about his agenda and thinks these two clowns could help that cause.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Threadfall
I don't know much about Alex Jones, but he MUST be nuts if he is serious about his agenda and thinks these two clowns could help that cause.

That's what intrigues me most. Those two MTV pinheads seem clueless about most issues, at least that's how they are portrayed on their "reality" tv show.

They have a huge following, so one would assume it would help Alex Jones and the anti-NWO movement. But why/how did they latch on to this movement? Why did they become so obsessed with Infowars.com and 9/11?

Am I reading too much into this? Trying to create a conspiracy out of nothing?

It just doesn't all add up to me.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by MOFreemason]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Heidi and Spencer Pratt have absolutly ZERO credibility.
I would never want them on my side.
So the OP has it right.
It's like being endorsed by Amy Weinhouse. (sp)

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Here are some clips from yesterday's radio show:

In clip #3, he speaks of having Miley Cyrus on his show. Really????

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join