It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why cant famous people just die?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Michael Jackson recently died. I am sure you heard about it. Here is his life
Unkown->Loved->Questioned->Hated->Dead->Loved
Interesting... Back to my point.
Now people are trying to make it like he was murdered, or he faked his death, or it was some kind of conspiracy. Elvis faked his death too. And Bruce Lee was a conspiracy. JFK got shot by the "magic bullet". He couldnt get shot like a normal person, that wouldnt be cool enough. He had to get shot all magicly.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I guess when such a figure pass's its almost a way for people to cope with the reality that they have really died,

Holding on to hope that he is really there or that some foul play happened helps them direct there anger and cope with the actual death,

Its disbelief that someone so well known in the world can die, People have a sence of "That will never happen to ...." and it makes it worse when someone is young or of an age that you just dont expect them to go.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I didnt really think that they needed something to blame as a way to handle the death. No one expected any of those people to die. But they did. I was only alive for the death of MJ and i see how it affected people. I thought it was so sudden. He just dies out of no where.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Well, sometimes some celebrity deaths are a little open to discussion. Such as the JFK assassination and Bruce Lee, although JFK's has the most questions that are left unanswered. Most celebs do just die without people freaking out. Farrah Fawcett, though over shadowed by MJ, still got what I think was a respectable tribute. She was beautiful and the fact that she had cancer for a long time and fought hard is something to be admired. Cancer hits us all and when you think that celebs have got it made and they can affored the best docters that would have them cured, it tells us that the big C can get even the most famous. I've had relatives die of cancer so regardless of celeb or average joe/jane, i wish them the best. The media still won't let Princess Diana rest in peace, it has died down a lot in the last few years, but they just won't let that one rest.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Huh! What utter tripe is being written by MJ fanatics and fantasists.

At best he was a brilliant dancer and singer.

At worst he was un alleged, unconvicted paedophile.

He's dead. Get over it!

top topics

join