It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We should have BelowTopSecret.com subject matter experts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
As far as I know, we have not got BelowTopSecret.com Subject Matter Experts.

The experts will not need the power to applause or award points, but it could be like a badge of honor, for those like myself who believe we have a talent in BelowTopSecret topics.

As my career involves both Server/Systems maintenance and Management in travel and tourism, I suppose my general expertise would be in either BTS's "Computer Help" or "Travel & Vacations".

A lot of others within the boards of ATS and BTS have heaps of knowledge about topics discussed at BelowTopSecret.com.

People who wish to become BelowTopSecret.com subject matter experts should have a passion for the topic or display high knowledge or experience in that area.

What do you guys think?

- Also any others that feel they have a passion for a topic like I do, please tell us on this thread.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by Scooby Doo]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I support this idea. Here is a flag for the effort.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Yep I put you forward aswell, although I don't know what knowledge you have that qualifies you as the best person for the job, but you seem a nice person.

Edit: I take it back your avatar is exploiting a poor defenseless, ugly animal

[edit on 30-6-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Good point Scooby Doo and good luck.

You have a valid point.

keep on the point jump in the front seat of the mystery
machine and drive your thoughts to reality.

Safe driving

Ocker

[edit on 30/6/2009 by ocker]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Hey don't be mean to the poor defenseless Pug in the spot light.

In regards to your question. I work in management and IT development for a large Travel and Tourism company that operates internationally.

I also work as a systems/software engineer. That is why I am overseas as we speak, I am currently working on a company's servers.

Now when you think of it, my BelowTopSecret.com specialty would probably be computers.

I am wanting others to apply for this role as well. So if anyone else has a BelowTopSecret.com topic expertise, PLEASE let it be known here.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by Scooby Doo]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I can dig it. Corporate IT, Router/VPN support is my gig. Also, I am big on outdoor activities, survival skills, and I can school anyone in Star Trek knowledge.

I can also run a class on grammatical correctness and spelling. Might help some of the folk who have languages other than English as their primary.
(That's not a disrespect, it's an offer)

Great Idea, nice to see someone so knew bring something good to the board.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Oh I like this idea. I could never be an expert on the ats side but the bts side well I would pretty good at that esp celebs..lol Flagging this thread!

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Well I don't use BTS very much, but it would make sense that those who have alot of knowledge in this areas should be awarded such status.

Great Idea..

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Hey guys, I usually stay on ATS for the news but I delve into the BTS side every once in a while. Sounds like a good idea. If I can help I was a computer analyst/programmer for 15 years and am now (don't yell) a police officer for the last 12 years. I could help on computer or law-enforcement issues.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Sounds like a good idea, I also wonder if there should be a FSME application on ATS/BTS? I see A LOT of members who I think would be good FSMEs. It is not like there are too many already anyways. Just my 2 cents..

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I see your plan scooby.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/008721d8e5d2.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Yeah yeah, I can see it now.. Toraylin-Video Game Subject Matter Expert.

Has a ring to it doesnt it
just kidding guys. I may know alot about them and played a hell of alot of them, but im by far not an expert.

At anyrate good idea Scooby! Flagged it!

[edit on 2-7-2009 by toraylin]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Flag........sorry no stars allowed

I would like to offer my services and expertise on any subject where
Hedonism is the main concern.

I have been a practicing Hedonist for over 25 yrs. and I have the scars to prove it.

new topics

top topics

join