It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Destruction is imminent....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Bankers, thugs and big corporations own America. Do not deny the facts, they have single handedly ninja'd our country out from underneath us. The military industrial complex starts endless wars to make pockets larger with no regard to human life. The global elite are closer than ever to achieving their goal of a one world government. The economy is only being built up to have the bottom blown out of it, and the American people will listen to the government as they tell them that a North American Union is necessary, and a global currency will solve the problem. Most will go along with it, thinking that they can return to their lives and focus on earning a living and buying things. What they do not realize is that they will never have that chance again. The climate change bill will bring the people to their knees, desperate for anything to give them their life of comfort back. The reason I say destruction is imminent, is because sooner or later, the globalists will have the US and NATO start making moves on larger countries. Russia is backed into a corner, and has no option left except to start taking territories back. When they do this, they will be labeled as imperialistic, terrorists and whatever else the MSM can think of. I guess what I am getting at is that Russia, China and the ME etc., will not stand buy and take a slap in the face. You know as well as I do that sooner or later TPTB are going to have to go after the major powers left, economically or militarily, I just don't see how they think they can get away with it without one of them saying F*** it and set the world on fire. Russia for one needs to take a strong stance against the missile shields and neighbor countries joining NATO etc. How long, before they make the mistake of trying to take down a country like Russia?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
You've pretty much said what my intution tells me is true. You left out one important thing to me, though. It's spirtuality. It's my belief that this reality we live in is just a shell, and how we react to it determines our next path spirutally. But that is just me. Just as I haven't shown proof, by linking something somebody else said and posted on the internet, with incontributal truth, you haven't posted the same. Lay it out. If you can. I can't. I think you are just using intuition and that seems to be not acceptable to most ATS members. Just prove it. I'm not being an asshole, but I know that what I intuinate is worhtless to many members.

Meanwhile, kudos for you for seeing what is happening. Intuition is a bitch until it happens to you, then it is a truth.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Well, a couple links I could give would be info on the SCO. That is a first step in Russia building ties because it knows it will have to fight some day.
en.wikipedia.org...
(yes yes I know wiki, but they generalized it)

Of course you have the missile shield in Poland
www.timesonline.co.uk...

And you can just google the Georgian conflict and see how western MSM twists the facts to make Russia look like the bad guys

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by USamf

Well, I would say that you speak the truth.

How to survive it is another matter.

top topics

join