It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Planes Grounded for 9 Months

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

911 Planes Grounded for 9 Months

911blogger.com

According to a Freedom of Information Act reply from the U.S. Bureau of Transportation Statistics (BTS), the last known pre-9/11 flights for three of the four aircraft involved in the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 took place in December, 2000, nine months before the attacks, while no pre-9/11 final flight information was provided for American Airlines flight 77 (N644AA).

However, a discovered searchable online BTS database produces the following search results for three of the four 9/11 aircraft on September 10, 2001:

AA 11 departs San Francisco (SFO): AA 09/10/2001 0198 (fligh
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
existentialistcowboy.blogspot.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
American Airlines Exposes Bush's Big Lie: Flights 11 and 77 DID NOT FLY on 9/11

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
This should answer some question about 'how' planes could be rigged with 'pods' and 'fly by wire' technology. Planes like this have to be paid for. They just can't sit around for 9 months out o service. They have to be kept in the air. It is highly unusual for just one of the planes to be out of service for that long, but all four is beyond suspicious.

I don't think flight numbers and tail numbers always match. like, different planes could be "Flight 11" on different days.

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong about that.

911blogger.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
well this is an interesting conundrum

if it can be confirmed of course

[edit on 29-6-2009 by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The real question is how many other planes are out of service for close to the same amount of time at any given moment?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
And isn't Christmas the only time of year where all available crafts are in use?

M

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
No doubt the aircraft were teleported to their departure airports

btw why do people only believe internet blogs when they say what they want to believe?

How do you know the photocopied FOIA sheets are shown in their entirety? Or is than an inconvenient conspiracy?

Trust no-one! Not just those who tell you want you want to hear!!!

top topics

join