It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You're Truely Interested In Metaphysics I'd Like Your Input

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
OK i'm gonna be honest with you I've been meditating deeply of certain aspects of reality in an attempt to put some pieces together and to facilitate what I see as the real reason for the slow vibratory rate of this reality coupled with how far removed we are where we could be!

These aspects are some fundamental metaphyical equations which I've simplified that seem to give some clues as to what is going on in our universe.

I need you to make a suposition that consciousness has always existed and that it permiates all at varying levels ie at some level we are all one and were one in the beginning ie at the time of the creation of this unverse. In fact I would go as far as to say that this act of oneness is what creates universes as a matter of course.

Let us suppose (and there is much obvious evidence of this) that with movement of consciousness comes movement of energy. OK got a picture of that. Now take another leap and using einsteins theory imagine that with the movement of energy comes the movement of matter. For the purposes of this thread we will define matter as being something which an attracting force no matter how small.

OK now imagine that the act of convergence of consciousness with which we have said there is movement of energy litterally creates solid matter aka 'a solid reality'

Matter we know has a direct effect on time yes in which it is actually said to distort time and bend space.

Now ponder these equations or theories of mine and apply them to everyday reality.

"Consciousness when at rest causes convergence which creates matter which has the effect of distorting space literally leading to the creation of time."

"Our natural blissful state is timelessness."

"Timelessness or no space time distortion = unrestricted motion the mark of true freedom of consciousness"

Now I want you to think hard about my use of the word freedom. What do i mean by conscious freedom leads to timelessness (our true blissfull state) and how is it achieved?

So i hope you will have seen a key element emerge from what I've said and that is 'Freedom' which is a crutial, no essential component in breaking us free from the mindset that has led to the creation and solidification of this reality.

The next logical question to arise is how does one achieve true freedom?

Before I can move on I'd very much like us to discuss the above question in particular. I firmly believe the answer to this conundrum to be the key to unlocking the mystery of our time, and parting the veil of reality as we know it. Like I said the pieces are gradually falling into place and I just wanted to share what I've learnt so far with some of the good folk on here.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Please let me preface this with a simple statement that I am not trying to put you down, but rather to contribute to the development of your metaphysic. I wish you good results with your endeavor. Consider this my little contribution to helping you flesh out the thin spots.

Problems with your theorum:

1, Timelessness would by your definition be the absence of matter and energy. Therefore timelessness equals nothingness, and not infinite freedom.

2, You left out any resemblance to an equation. I can calculate nothing from your set of formalisms. It predicts nothing and describes nothing.
Curiously if you did formalize what you have framed into an equation the sum would be litterally "Nothing". Which I think is still not viable as an equation, at least not an equation of any practical application.

An example of an equation. E=MC squared
Energy = Mass times Acceleration squared.

Using this physicists are able to calcualte the precise relationship between the conversion of matter and energy, and the energy of a moving object.

3, Degrees of freedom is not and can never be infinite.

The absence of all constraint removes all potential range of motion. There must be potential for there to be motion or change, therefore conversely there must be some limit upon the operation of those energys and object, range implys constraint.

For instance, an artist is constrained by the degrees of freedom of their medium, the paint and canvass define real physical limits and the artist works within those bounds. Without the limits of the medium, there can be no art, there are no choices, no colors, no shapes. All are assemblages of limits, the stroke of the paint brush is the size and shape of limited specific frequency of color.

An engineer builds a bridge with an understanding of gravity and materials and a distance to be spanned. Without either distance gravity or materials, there is neither the potential for a bridge, or the need for one.

All greatness is defined within the parameters of it's limits. This is a universal dialectic.

I hope this is taken in the positive spirit in which it is offered, good luck in the creation of your personal Metaphysic. I hope it serves you well.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by Cyberbian]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
The following needs additional explanation. It may be clear in your mind, but i don't follow.

"Consciousness when at rest causes convergence" convergence of what?
"which creates matter which has the effect of distorting space literally leading to the creation of time."
Creating matter leads to the creation of time? This is what you are saying?

Now I want you to think hard about my use of the word freedom. What do i mean by conscious freedom leads to timelessness (our true blissfull state) and how is it achieved? Help! I have no clue what you are trying to say? What is your definition of "conscious freedom"and "timelessness"?
What is "natural blissful state"?

So i hope you will have seen a key element emerge from what I've said and that is 'Freedom' which is a crutial, no essential component in breaking us free from the mindset that has led to the creation and solidification of this reality.
What are you trying to say?? May be clear in your mind, but i need help, please.

I look forward to your reply. I would like to create a dialogue between us.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
"The next logical question to arise is how does one achieve true freedom? "

Ahhhh Now their is a righteous question. In my youth I was more concerned with the metaphysical. I grew into the spiritual. But I only asked myself this question as I became political.

How does one attain true freedom.

It seems to me that freemen die in vain when they fight for freedom.

Rich men go broke trying to buy their freedom.

Running men get caught when they run for freedom.

HOW DOES ONE BECOME FREE?!?!

You just realize it.

To be free one must realize that it has always been your to embrace. You are free to remain where you are to read this or you are free to smash your computer screen before the end of this sentence. Since your still reading I see you took stock of the consequence of smashing your screen. Of this I can only say their is no freedom from consequence, be it as small as your own guilt or as impacting as the end of the world or anything in between, we are all slaves to consequence.

That is just part of the nature of reality.

Stil,l I am free, Always.

Realize that.

Edit to add:

To reach nirvana become ultra narcissistic. Believe everything every person says is not of his own volition but of Gods and that god wants to speak to you personally through the voice of everyone else. Problem is the humans sometimes insist on talking instead of letting God talk.. Its on you to figure out when its one or the other.

Then obey god always...

[edit on 28-6-2009 by titorite]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
pharaohmoan, I do believe you are on to something. You had me a little confused as well when it came to your equations and I'm sure you will clarify. What I got from it, and I have pondered this many times as well, is that our understanding and dependence on time is keeping us from experiencing true freedom. Right on.

Most people live their lives thinking they have about 80 or so years to really make something of themselves. If you don't have the 6 figure salary, the nice car, and the beach house, you have failed. We look to the future for our happiness. We say, "my life isn't great now, but it will be when I get x in the future"

No matter how much of x you get, you will not be happy. Whatever x is, you will not have it forever and you will suffer when you no longer have it.

Our clocks are slowly winding down and most people are terrified of failing or not making something of themselves in this lifetime. Our belief of time is based on our planets movement around the sun and our bodies changing. Once you realize that YOU are a separate entity from your body and that time is just some silly made up constraint, you can really start living you life and enjoying true freedom.

Hope that helps

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I feel compelled to throw in a thought about "time". I almost feel like I can prove that it is not real. Time on my computer says one thing, time on the micro, something different. Time in Arizona or the UK, different as well. I set the "time" and maybe allow it to auto-set itself in say my computer, but that does not make it any more real.

Contemplating co-workers, I empirically "see" time as a waste of "time". Some of us are very rigid with this whole time thingy. Get to work "on time", pay thy taxes "on time", get home in "time" to watch show xyz. Others, usually younger, seem a lot more lazy in regards to time and tend to have and attitude of "in good time". More specifically, many of the 30 somethings seem to consider what needs to be done and how fast can I accomplish this versus how long shall I present myself available in a cubicle. In other words, what was the usefulness of the "time" spent. The even younger "Y" generation is maybe even less in tune with this time thing. For them, it seems that everything is now, now, now. Instant communication and many times gratification with the complete absence of time. I consider some of these kids and think that almost everything, including their lives, is completely abstract. Just a mere idea that is only slightly mimicking my own. Probably too long of a post for one that is at least slightly off topic. I guess I am out of "time" and the spell checker is telling me it is "time" for bed.

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
i thought you were 'the one'? and had run out of questions to ask?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyberbian

You left out any resemblance to an equation. I can calculate nothing from your set of formalisms. It predicts nothing and describes nothing. Curiously if you did formalize what you have framed into an equation the sum would be litterally "Nothing". Which I think is still not viable as an equation, at least not an equation of any practical application.

Hi Cyberbian.
Sorry to contradict you, but here is an equation whose result IS ZERO and allows to compute a result :

ax^2+bx+c=ZERO

Even the Einstein's formula ( E=MC^2) could be written :
E-MC^2=ZERO

Telling that the sum of all the arguments is ZERO is NOT absurd.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyberbian
1, Timelessness would by your definition be the absence of matter and energy. Therefore timelessness equals nothingness, and not infinite freedom.

Maybe I should clarify, timelessness = the non collapse of conciousness/energy imo our natural state. This doesn't mean nothingness rather it means the non warping of space.

So what I mean to say is that timelessness is the movement of free energy and convergence and non movement leads to a physical reality or matter being born in time

Hope this helps

Oh yes and I realise they are not equations as such.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by wheelwalker

The following needs additional explanation. It may be clear in your mind, but i don't follow.

"Consciousness when at rest causes convergence" convergence of what?
"which creates matter which has the effect of distorting space literally leading to the creation of time."

Creating matter leads to the creation of time? This is what you are saying?

Convergence as i see it is the accumulation or concentration of energy, a kind of collapse of consciousness. It's like saying you are invisible or timeless if truly free and running along a road made of wet concrete, however when you decide to rest you sink (or bend space) and leave a footprint in the concrete.

So yes convergence which leads to the creation of physical matter from energy has the act of creating time as we know it.

What is "natural blissful state"?

Can't really explain as to do so would be to limit the definition of the word. Suffice to say that it exists!

What are you trying to say?? May be clear in your mind, but i need help, please.

OK I am saying that i believe freedom is a major component in the pursuit of happiness as it leads to the non warping of space and the possibility of existing in higher dimensions outside of time.

Our concept of reality is litterally making our reality concrete like and solid as it is today, this is because we are not moving freely. IOW we continue to warp space on a daily basis.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Chemley

Technically the truth is time as we know it is a waste of time, conceptually it should not exist as it is limiting in nature and of a lower vibration than our natural state which = free energy.

However as long as we continue to converge our consciousness then time will continue to exist as we know it.

As I see it time = consciousness at rest.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Nope, sorry you lost me. Frankly it reminded me of the Mahreishi Maheesh Yogi lecturing.

In a monotone Indian whine( The all is nothing, nothing is bliss, bliss is devine, the devine is all consuming nothingness . . .)

I guess I just can't keep up with you guys, I don't want to slow you down, so I will catch you another time.

Peace!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by bringthelight
our understanding and dependence on time is keeping us from experiencing true freedom. Right on.

Once you realize that YOU are a separate entity from your body and that time is just some silly made up constraint, you can really start living you life and enjoying true freedom.

Yes and yes.

Also lack of true freedom is preventing us from experiencing true freedom!

Separate in the sense that your true state is not in the pysical but in energy. Time is silly yes, but it is not made up, it's more an illusion or consequence of convergence. And yes it is constricting for one cannot move freely in time.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   

To be free one must realize that it has always been your to embrace. You are free to remain where you are to read this or you are free to smash your computer screen before the end of this sentence. Since your still reading I see you took stock of the consequence of smashing your screen.

Yes freedom has always been there but don't kid yourself, as things go you only have limited freedom within your environment. Within your house it is rationality that holds you back from smashing your pc screen., Freedom can only exist if the choices are not constraining in any way. So you say you are free to smash that screen but are you? Do you have limitless funds to replace it, who will clean up after you, what do you have to gain from the experience and so on and so forth. Freedom and choice are companions. Expanded choice leads to greater freedom. The perception that limited choice = freedom is a falacy.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Imagine an infinite being creating a game-board of challenge and action. And then, in order to participate in the action, limiting its awareness to one of the pieces on the gameboard, deliberately acting as if it is not free.

And then come those who try to spoil the game with questions such as:

"How do you achieve freedom?"

"How can we make this gameboard a more celestial place?"

Meanwhile the player tries to ignore those questions so that he can stay focused on the gameboard properly. These questions imply that the limitation was not entirely intentional and joyous and try to break up the game. But should this planet become a higher vibratory quality we`ll just have to create another planet for some gaming-action.

top topics

join