It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i would like to thank everyone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
for this website.......

to the moderaters

for the long hours spent.....i'm not sure exactly all the work that goes into this site and the decison making needed to balance the right of members to speak freely and the right for member to speak with courtesy .....but ATS is pretty cool

This is a great outlet for people who have the courage to either think outside the box or just hang out and be part of a group.....

I think i am representing most people that post here because wether they type it or not being here and being a member i believe is because they are

thanks

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Yeah, I happen to like this forum too. I hope you njoy being starred and flag several times for saying you like this site. Not trying to be negative or anything, but this is done all the time.

Still though, glad you enjoy it.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I like ATS too

I don't always agree with their rules. In fact I think most of the rules are complete horse sh!%, but whatever. It is a business, and they have more to consider than what most would consider to be ideal.

Still, the quality of some of the posts and some of the people is marvelous, and I think, overall, ATS gets it right 90% of the time or more.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by Kaytagg]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Agreed ATS is great. Like all things in life we will have our problems and disagreements with certain things, but overall ATS does a tremendous job putting this site together and the direction it heads. Congrats and thank you as well to those who put it together and keep up the good work! I (and I am sure most of us if not all that should) appreciate it!

Zetetic_of_Truth

[edit on 27-6-2009 by Zetetic_of_Truth]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cpdaman

I can second that motion!!!! All too often we don't show proper appreciation, so I would offer my appreciation here, too... Keep up the good work!!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I agree! I also give thanks.
Thanks for the countless hours I've spent here, reading topics from everything imaginable... it's opened my mind in a lot of areas, and just made me shake my head at different areas..but for the most part, this is the #1 forum for conspiracy and alternative theories.

Awesome work from the mods and admins as well...nice people who do their job!

new topics

top topics

join