It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michal Jackson BTS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Hello... Farrah Faucet has been moved to BTS...

Why is all this stuff about MJ on ATS?

I do not see him as an Icon nor do I mourn his loss as a national tragedy... Like Ed Macmahn he is just another dead celeb... Sad for the families close to them but not to me personally as I was not close to any of them...

. Is not all this "Lets pay our respects" MJ stuff BTS material?

EDIT : I see the ATS team IS on the ball...Sorry yall just seeing thread after thread about the "pop king" is a little annoying... Considering how no other celeb gets such treatment... I mean we don't do Idol worship Right noooo... That is BTS stuff... That is for denying boredom...

ATS is all about denying the ignorance

[edit on 26-6-2009 by titorite]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by titorite

because they can. Simple as that and who cares what you think it's about what ats as a whole thinks.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
To answer your question:

As you can imagine ATS is a big place and despite popular rumors that we moderators are simply AI constructs that SkepticOverlord inserted into the board code, do get busy from time to time and it takes us a bit to get to things.

As with any death of a popular figure we do get flooded with many posts of a similar nature. However, you are correct the MJ Tribute thread does belong and now resides in BTS.

The Current Event thread is appropriate for ATS as is the other threads as they relate to conspiracy related issues surround his death.

The other way to get the attention fo the staff is to either u2u one who is onle or better yet file a comment/complaint which will alert the staff to a potiential issue.

Cheers
FredT

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
what ATS as a whole thinks?

there is not 1 issue that everyone here agrees on

not even 1

you can post "Living is cool, death sucks" and people will argue with you claiming your wrong

thats why i like this place though, because we are all able to express our own personal viewpoint

to the OP : I think alot of the MJ threads have been left alone because most of them suggest some sort of conspiracy theory /hypothesis

however i do agree, if the thread is not about a conspiracy or related to one, it should go to BTS

so i agree with you both despite the fact you disagreed (you did disagree right? lol)

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I agree SPC_D And as a member of the ATS sheeple herd I tend to be annoyed seeing one star get special treatment above other stars.. Ed Macmahn was Awesome and Farrah was cool too but there is a place to discuss celebs and I just think BTS is that spot.... That is why its there.

MHO.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
As this questions has been addressed this thread is now closed

Cheers
FredT

top topics

join