It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson is dead...Now how long untill it becomes a conspiracy?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I just found this by fluke...

MJ claims racism/exploitation within music industry towards minorities is a conspiracy.

also, in Steve Harvey's interview (MJ called in by surprise), MJ claims that 'we should have a tabloid about tabloids' situation. Pretty funny and a good idea. I wonder how little these tabloid writers would enjoy people following their every move.

part 1

part 2

[edit on 14-7-2009 by suzque66]

[edit on 14-7-2009 by suzque66]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ghaleon12

Why does everyone always believe the media? I have been searching, trying to find out more and more about Michael's death, and so far, the only stories that seam to be the most realistic is the conspiracy theories about the ruling elite and their involvement with him in the music industry.

I know how powerful the illuminati is in manipulating the news, etc. How can anyone believe the made up stories about drugs? Haven't we learned from 911? And the Kennedy assassinations, (John Hanky's JFK ll - The Bush Connection" is a good movie), also we know that they like to pick people off in 3 ways, heart attacks, cancer, and (made to look like) accidents. Can't we open our minds alittle more to what's secretly happening that only a few brave souls were able to come out and expose? Look at Cathy O'brian and Mark Philips. Also, I encourage you to look at Fritz Springmeier on YOU TUBE talking about illuminati bloodlines. He talks about how they brainwash people and make slaves out of them (also using drugs, and shock treatments). He personally deprogrammed many victims.
Michael could have surely been a mind controlled victim of these thugs. He sure suffered the abuse that many of these slaves encounter. (Thru his whole life.. much abuse). Maybe personal qualities that are not much desired and that aren't so normal were programmed into him by the jerks. We can see that he was breaking away from them and singing humanitarian songs and that's why I think they killed him cause they couldn't control him anymore.

I was always a fan of Michael's, I went out and bought a first dvd. Who is raking in the money now? I know he left Sony. But on back it says Sony and MJ productions. I don't want to invest too much if it is going to the wrong people if you know what I mean.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
What i find kinda funny is everyone is praising him and all that jazz and when he was alive he didnt get any treatment. Why does someone have to die before someone gives them any kind of praise? I personally didnt like him when he got accused of the child molestation charges. I think he could have done it.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join