It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson is dead...Now how long untill it becomes a conspiracy?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacSen191
Was it me or did he look and sound sad? His body language screamed at me that something was wrong...

See this is what I am talking about.
The only thing that was wrong was that the mans life was Fubar and this needed to happen a long time ago before any children got hurt.
Are you insinuating that he somehow knew he was about to be killed or that he was crying out for help from the public, trying to relay some sort of hidden message to us all that he was in trouble and had no where to turn????
LOL!

He died the way all junkies eventually do. He OhhhhDeeeed
People can yammer on all day about his incredible gift to the world and what an inspiration the woman was but in the end she was a common child molesting street junkie.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by Jesus H Christ]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I wonder how long it'll take for the first Michael Jackson alive "sightings" reports. . . . .

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jesus H Christ
So what will it be? Care to give your prediction?

I predict that people like you finally decide not to come to conspiracy sites just to complain about how people talk about conspiracies.

-

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

That was a snappy and well thought out come back my friend.

Here is the problem with your assessment.

I have no problem with people discussing conspiracy theories. I happen to discuss them myself at length to the dismay of my friends and family.
I happen to adhere to many popular conspiracy theories as well.

Moving right along. I am not complaining either.

And finally, what I am saying is that it gets a bit tiresome when people automatically cry conspiracy before all of the facts are out on the subject.
I sense you disagree??

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
there is weight to some sort of conspiracy here.
www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Well Jesus

At least one thread came out before he had even been confirmed dead. Basically all the MJ threads are from members trying to capitalise on MJ's death to gain ATS points.....much like this thread

I didn't bother, I saw the news and thought oh so what.

There were no threads here at that time and for next 5 mins, so I could have got in first if I wanted, but seriously.... I could not be bothered about this waste of space.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The conspiracy is why spend the entire allocated time slot of the news to talk about him....

....and why anyone actually cares.

Hope newsnight sticks to real news tomorrow... oh no not back to MP's and their greedy counterparts.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jesus H Christ
Are you insinuating that he somehow knew he was about to be killed or that he was crying out for help from the public, trying to relay some sort of hidden message to us all that he was in trouble and had no where to turn????
LOL!
[edit on 26-6-2009 by Jesus H Christ]

No. He could have been sad about anything... I don't think he knew it was coming... or maybe he did. He could have been terminal or whatnot... I was just saying he seemed sad to me while making the announcement. He died, there might or might not be foul play... etc.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
The only conspiracy to my mind is one of overwelming stupidity and histeria that you could see being pumped up by the media. They are playing this for all its worth.

Case and point:

Sky news here in the UK actually stopped all world news to play a damn music video of his...all the way through!..to the end! No reporting on any thing happening in the world for 3 mins or so.....now that is just crazy. My bet is they weren't the only news channel to do that

News channels are not MTV or to be used by some high profile fan at the channel as a way of bombarding people with the damn story every waking moment. If they really HAD to play some music on the million to 1 chance someone on gods green earth hadn't heard at least one of his songs I'm sure 30 seconds would have sufficed.

Can you tell I'm sick to death of the blanket of news on this yet? lol

Wayne...

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
What a waste of time. There's no conspiracy, anyone could tell (except for everyone close to him, where this came as such a shock) he was gravely ill.

MJ hasn't done anything for the past twelve years except get involved in child molestation charges.

Let it go. Time to move on.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by the secret web

I have not watched T.V. in over four years and times like these makes me realize I made the right choice.
You WILL listen to the news they want you to hear. Turn the channel you say. HA!!!
They are on the other channel too. The only way to escape is to turn the damn thing off!!!Permanately.

Back to the point of the thread.

I would love to assemble as many of the up and coming con-theories on MJs death as I can.

I have already heard the notion that he was MK Ultraed.Any more?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Really now. All this MJ stuff has ATS sadly looking like the MSM. Some people never know when to stop beating a dead horse. If I see one more thread on him I may

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I reckon it's either a publicity stunt or he's seriously trying to leave the limelight. Either way, l'm not completely convinced this is not some elaborate set-up. Don't get me wrong - l've been watching the tributes and shedding a few tears, but l'm not a die-hard fan either who cannot accept the fact of his passing. Something about all this stinks to me - it's just all too convenient.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
How long do you think it will be before there are Michael sighting all over the place?
Perhaps he can get a job with Elvis at MacDonalds.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Show me one major event in the last 50 yrs that doesn't have a conspiracy linked to it.

Since you said it twice, let me say this: I'm of the belief that a lot of our 'major events' are stage managed and produced for our distraction or control or control by distraction. Sure, sometimes things just happen, but there are conspiracies. The only question is 'how many of these events have a conspiracy behind them?'.

I'd say probably 50% plus, which is why when one happens I can't help but wonder if there is a conspiracy behind it and if so, what. Maybe that's the beginnings of paranoid delusions. Or maybe once you accept the existence of one conspiracy, it doesn't take long to discover others - such as on a site like this. Maybe that's just the way a conspiracy theorist thinks, something many people on this site obviously are.

So while some of the threads are extreme, and people are perhaps a little quick to come up with outlandish theories, I believe - as a lot of us do - that there have been many many conspiracies in the last 50 years, so why not another one?

[edit on 27-6-2009 by TheStev]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Well just to play with the conspiracy part...
He was killed because of all the money he owed..
Or he fakes death, escapes this life, takes what money he has, has his 100th surgery concerning plastic, and is now Miguel Jackson.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Honestly, there could be a conspiracy behind this, but it had nothing to do with the Climate Bill or anything like.

The promotion company he was working with for his upcoming 50 tour dates are the ones that requested a doctor be around him 24/7. They said no choreographer had been hired etc. So the promotion company probably blew through all the money from the ticket sales.

Well if Michael couldn't complete the tour then the promotion company would be out a lot of money and lawsuits for years to come. He was very frail already, and a drug addict the doctor goes missing, and the guy on the phone who dialed 911 didn't sound panicked.

Then there is also a rumor that he produced a new album that was going to accompany his tour.

If there is any conspiracy involved in this it centers around the promotion company, because they were the only ones that could stand to make a profit off it. Michael Jackson was worth more to them dead than he was a alive.

That is my take on it.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Yeah he lookedsad...but of corse there is no possibl way it could be the unbelievable stress he was under, his failing health, the trials...yep...must have been some covert operation

Look if he did molest kids of course I agree he should be locked away...so let's look at some possible scenarios for his sadness

1. He did NOT molest kids and is so tired of hearing that he did

2. He DID molest kids and is about face some amazing evidence to prove it

3. He DID molest kids, got away with it , and now it's finally catching up to him

4. we leave the whole molestation thing out of it and realize he was possibly the biggest star ever to walk the Earth. This stressed him out..stress can cause depresion and hopelesness

there are so so so many different ways to show his sadness could have been what many people go through each day. I went through my depressed phase...heck yeah I looked like crap during that time

-Kyo

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
There are already websites dedicated to 'MJ sightings' or that he is alive and hiding in different places (Mexico as one example).

Gene Simmons made a statement though:

TORONTO - Gene Simmons says he's heard enough celebrity tributes to Michael Jackson, and wants to hear from the kids who accused the late pop singer of molestation.

Simmons, the bassist/vocalist for classic rock stalwarts Kiss, says he's less interested in Jackson's talent than he is in accusations that the singer molested young boys.

"I want the kids who've accused him, to be blunt, of molestation, to have their say," Simmons told The Canadian Press in a telephone interview from Los Angeles on Thursday.

"I want to hear what they have to say. Not celebrities. Let's celebrate the talent and everything later, let's just figure out if there are any victims here."

Jackson, who died last week, was tried for child molestation in 2005 but was ultimately acquitted of all charges by a jury. He faced a similar accusation in 1993 but that case was settled out of court.

For years, rumours swirled as Jackson hung around with child stars including Macaulay Culkin, and invited young boys for sleepovers at his Neverland ranch.

Despite being acquitted, those close to him have said he never recovered from the charges.

Since his death, glowing tributes have been rolling in from celebrities around the world, with few mentions of the allegations.

Even U.S. President Barack Obama paused Thursday to say that Jackson "will go down in history as one of our greatest entertainers."

Meanwhile, speculation raged Thursday about where the King of Pop will be buried, with some reports mentioning that there will be a public event in honour of the singer at the Staples Center in L.A. next week.

Officials are also probing the circumstances around Jackson's death, and whether drug use was involved.

Simmons, who's a popular - and reliably outspoken - reality TV star in addition to a rocker, said he initially declined to provide his opinion on Jackson, but that enough time had elapsed since the singer's death for him to break his silence.

Simmons said he knew Jackson roughly 26 years ago. At the time, Simmons was living with Diana Ross and found Jackson to be "charming and shy and self-effacing, you know, very pleasant, obviously talented."

Jackson paid millions of dollars to settle out of court with a 13-year-old who accused him of molestation in 1993, Simmons noted.

"I want to know what that boy has to say," Simmons said.

"So while it's sad that (Jackson) had this sad life and I understand, that's horrible - Michael's not the only victim. I want to know what these boys have to say." jam.canoe.ca...

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by suzque66

Awsome post. I love Kiss and anyone who speaks out on child molestation is OK in my book.

What we have here is a world full of people who turned a blind eye and refused to hold this man accountable for fondling little boys.
I for one would love to hear from the boys who were silenced through his money. I want to hear all of the nasty dirty little secrets they have to tell. They're all untrue I'm sure but hey, let's hear them anyway.

The point is NOTHING substantial can happen in this world without people yelling "Conspiracy". It's already in the tabloids at the grocery store now.

I think I made my point. How could I have predicted these things? Because I know people and how they behave. Let's all take a step back and realize that sometimes things just happen.

I am well aware that there is a secret cabal running this world from behind the scenes and manipulating world events to bring us ever closer to a one world gov't where we will live out the remainder of our lives serving our hidden masters buuuuuuut, this nutjob, childmolesting, fruitcake just....died. Period!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join