It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is God an Alien?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
God is infinite, God is beyond our understanding right now... and probably till we die.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 02:22 AM
link   
The early textual accounts of gods and devine beings, (IMHO),
reveal more technology than magic or divinity.
Ezekiel's Wheel, the flying machines in Hindu and Sumer Texts.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 07:03 AM
link   
> So, (1) the older information is, the less credible it becomes.

No it is the other way around. The closer to the event you get the more accurate the information will be. Be it a meeting with a god, seeing UFO's or aliens, or withness an accident, what the person say just after the event are more accurate than what it will be two years afterwards; people do forget details and also they can remember it wrong.

jin

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Humans Build computers who Have souls Designed and Controlled by Humans. Humans Can Re-Send the Computer soul into another Computer Body After the expiration. Would this then make Humans a god to The Computers . Maybe the God we think made US Is not Our maker, Nor Our god. Maybe the God we think made US is not even the god in control of our very soul. Maybe we where made by another race who Builds our DNA, Designs and Controls Our soul. Just as Humans have mastered Computers Body and soul.

Humans Born in Universe. Humans Build MetaVerse.ie. Computers, Videogame, Virtual Reality, Full Neurological Environmental Sensation V.R. , I.A., Computer Awareness,. Neurologic Integration , ie Humans Build Universe within Universe= MetaVerse.

Picture This MetaVerse As a World within a Universe with the capabilities of an entire Universe. ie a Universe within a Universe. Say a Full Neurological Integrated Enviromental Reality, A Video Game Like world, With rules written and composed By Human.
This World could have no end. Humans could design this world how ever they like, With what ever rules they with ie Laws of Physics written By Human.. Much the same as creating a videogame. In Fact exactly the same as creating a video game, Only in a future setting where Man can PLug into this Game with full Neuro Integration. And it is no longer a game it is a "Place".
Now far into the future Man may need Help In this Place and it may become possible to build Robots Completely within this Metaverse. These robots would of coarse have souls and Humans would have control of these souls as we do computer souls now. The existence of these robots would not leave the Metaverse. Meaning they would not need a Body out side of the meta verse.
These Robot Workers would not be built in our world and have to plug into the MetaVerse as Humans do. They would be built By man inside the MetaVerse Kind of like a computer program.
These Computer Program/Robot/LifeForm's, Could be built to evolve and reproduce. Its entire electronic DNA Would Be written By Humans. Rules Implied By Humans.
Would we not then Be God to these life forms? Would we not be the Creator of the Universe and Life as they Know it?

jin
Maybe Man was Not created By an all Omnipotent god
CopyRight Jin TruthUFO 2003

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   
There are many, many words for "God" from many, many languages. Which one is to be sacred? Which one is the true name for "God"? Im sure there is also many different names from many languages attributed to the idea of "alien". There is a connection here...do you see it? These are all labels.
Truth is beyond that.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   
IMHO God is a Human construct to offset the horror of mortality, whereas somewhere far far far...far away in space/time, Aliens are probably debating whether or not God is an Alien. Yet I doubt either has made an appearance on lil ol Earth. Maybe God was the first ape-man word ever uttered, yet maybe in the beginning God said: Pass us another banana Ug.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   
The Big Banana Theory. I Like it.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
The Big Banana Theory. I Like it.

If you know me you know I propose the faith of the Sacred Pineapple. Denounce the false Banana.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
No god is not an alien because he has never existed nor will he ever return, the bible and god is just a sci-fi book and a good example on how easy it is to manipulate the human brain to belive in something.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I would say YES.
only problem is that god is the only thing people
will not see as not real. because if it can being proven
that there is no god, mankind will see that we have killed
so much people for nothing and we have cancelled so much
scientific rechearch project whcih could have saved so many people
because of that god or a god may not find it right for studying things
like cloning and genetic modification or gene manipulation.
my point is I say yes but if true more then half of the world population
would go and have suicide attempts.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedHerring
Is God an Alien?

God's from Mexico? Who'da thought...

But I wander, making jokes on an often repeat post such as this. Shame on me.

To answer, I think so... in as much as we are alien to microbes. Maybe, at some point, God was a mortal who was elevated to a role of diety, because the beliefs of people empowered Him.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join