It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Come Now John, A BANDAID?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Surely you are not criticizing a man who volunteered for service in 'nam while our sitting chicken hawk continues to have our servicemen and women placed in a position of death or wounding so he can call himself the "war president". If you have been in the military service you should know never to criticize a person for what job he had in service, what happened, etc. How the Republican party can continue to criticize Kerry for anything that happened while he was in or out of the military after the war continues to dumbfound me. If you haven't put on the black boots mum should be the word.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Have you heard about this,

05/06/04 NEW BRUNSWICK, New Jersey - Senator John Kerry, the recipient of three Purple Hearts, has signed a contract with Johnson & Johnson to endorse a new line of band-aids.

Read the link its -

Kerry to endose new purple heart band-aids

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   
While it may actually be true, I'm not sure, but it sure sounds contrived.

I mean really, what man among us, especially a military man would let some little piece of metal be sticking out of his arm to actually let a medic pull it out and put a band-aid on it.

It sounds utterly rediculous. But who knows.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by madmanacrosswater
Surely you are not criticizing a man who volunteered for service in 'nam while our sitting chicken hawk continues to have our servicemen and women placed in a position of death or wounding so he can call himself the "war president". If you have been in the military service you should know never to criticize a person for what job he had in service, what happened, etc. How the Republican party can continue to criticize Kerry for anything that happened while he was in or out of the military after the war continues to dumbfound me. If you haven't put on the black boots mum should be the word.

Umm, certainly I am madmanacrosswater. Bet.
Having served myself...got all the right in the world to .
My father served 3, year long, tours in Vietnam.
Please don't ask what he thinks of the "bandaid" Purple Heart, k?

seekerof

[Edited on 6-5-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I know, this makes me sick! I mean, he volunteers for Vietnam, volunteers for a second tour, gets a Bronze and Silver star, and then gets a Purple Heart for some little wound! I mean come on! This is why, instead of just a 'wound inflicted by the enemy' rule for the Purple Heart, there should be a more stringent guideline. Maybe, say, have a chart, with pictures, and then say, you can only get a Purple Heart if your wound is this big.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Another "GORED" Democratic candidate. Nothing more, nothing less.
Make sure we focus & fixate on this only-in-Reich Wing -fantasyland -nonissue, K?
Thank Holy Beejeebus that such august publications like the National Review exist to keep us focused on the "right facts"!

Get you a copy TODAY, so sayth the Lord !!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join