It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last Year observed a star config x2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I will give the details in as much details as I can.

Last year while I was having a cigarette break from my either T.V. watching or PS3 playing I was inhaling my cigarette and star-gazing; the sky was dark, meaning to say there were faint resemblance of stars. After about half way through my smoke I observed the first half of a star configuration, I searched the internet high and low to find nothing on this subject and anything found was a similarity to my observation pictured here
only there was a distinct ten not eleven, in this pic the lowest point wasn't there.

The reason I post this is because the stared formed so quick and they gave me a notion or whelming, notice not over-whelming, sensation of something powerful, calm and stillness in time amongst the little amounts of word I can pull out of this five second observation. I was oddly compelled to watch the sky more so after the stars dispersed, It happened AGAIN from all sort directions the stars gathered only this time smaller for a mere few seconds then dispersed as quick as it appeared. like the big dipper to little dipper for say.

The only web searching that comes close is this Sephirot figure.

Would anyone outthere care to share any enlightenment? I am stumped

Any further details I'll try to provide if they arise, I will also tomorrow do a representation in a paint program of what I viewed, not a search result. thnx

[edit on 24-6-2009 by tumache]

[edit on 24-6-2009 by tumache]

join