It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alchemy of the Soul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I've come to realize lately, that these systems, including the Masonic rite of passage and initiation process, are designed and intended to serve as an alchemical transformative process, for the soul.

In case anyone missed it, we've developed and offered a process and a methodology, available right here at ATS in the Psychology, Philosophy and Metaphysics Forum, which I do firmly believe, and know (via experience), provides a very similar evolutionary, transformative ascension process of increasing conscious awareness, as that contained in any occult or mystical tradition.

Titled "Bach To The Future - New Deep Meditation Tool!"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The evolutionary transformative process generated via deep and powerful meditation, amounts to nothing more or less than the "philosopher's stone" and a type of "alchemy for the soul", in this case using only the symbology already contained imbedded within one's own subconsciousness. Thus, if the Masonic symbology is of value, this tool would only serve to accelerate the integrative learning process already employed and perhaps 'enlighten' the symbols with increasing awareness and understanding (grokking).

The thread is well worth a read...

I would also be interested in discussing Alchemy, the history and philosophy, here in this thread, with Masons' input most welcomed. Or would that entail too much sharing..?

Best Regards,

Rob
OmegaPoint

[edit on 23-6-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
ive downloaded and attempted to use the "Bach To The Future - New Deep Meditation Tool!" but i has not worked for me.

i meditate regularly and am able to achieve relaxation without it.

however there may be the possibility i am listening to it wrong, is there a certain tone one should focus on to get the effect?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
If you are listening with stereo headphones, then I cannot FATHOM how it doesn't effect you in any way, that's crazy! You must be one HECK of a meditator, for that not to effect you at all!

And no, you don't have to DO anything when listening to it, as it takes down into Theta and eventually Delta automatically.

Did you just sit with your eyes closed in a meditative poster?

And did you try the "Compassion Meditation"?

I can't believe it. I mean I believe you, but have no idea why it didn't have any effect with you.. very strange..

[edit on 23-6-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I can recommend a book on the subject of the Alchemy in Freemasonry entitled :

"THE MASONIC MAGICIAN
- The Life And Death Of Count Cagliostro And His Egyptian Rite"

by Faulks and Cooper Pub. Watkins ISBN 978 0 905857 68 5

Its a very interesing book which certainly gave me new insights into Freemasonry.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by Circle]

new topics

top topics

join