It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever had contact with a UFO or Alien?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
First, let me say I got the idea for this thread from Static in the paranormal experiences thread. His thread asked about any paranormal experiences others have experienced.

Now, onto the point of this thread:

Have you ever had contact with a UFO or an Alien? If so, please share what you remember happening. I am, as I am sure others are, interested in hearing your personal stories.

Note: Lost time does NOT equal alien contact.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryanp5555

Never had alien contact but have seen 3 ufos near Menwith Hill just off the B6265 road up there.
Turned a corner and saw what appeared to be a large star ---got out the car to look at it.
Then we saw a 2nd and 3rd appear --it was'nt until they moved toward each other after hovering for a real long time that we realised we were seeing UFO activity.
No noise whatsoever, quite large crafts.
We were only the length of a field away from them as well--not saying they were alien but were definately unexplained.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
When I was very young around two year’s old (living in Scotland), I went missing from my back yard. My Mother tells me that she was at the kitchen sink washing dishes and watching me. She left the room to fetch something only for a moment and when she came back I was gone.
I was found hours later about a mile away behind a shopping centre. All I remember is riding home with the police and them asking me if I knew where I lived? I did not. Also, I was riding a trike in the back yard, it never showed up again.
The thing is, the layout of that community is in such a way that there is only one way in and out with a crossing guard at the intersection. When I went missing, my Mother ran out and asked the crossing guard if she had seen me, but she had not
The next big incident happened in 1997, (now living in Canada) I was driving back with my friend, from North Dakota. He was attending school there. It was late at night in the summer and the road was dark (there were no street lights). All of a sudden it felt like a blanket was being pulled over my head. I looked up and there was a giant, black triangle (HUGE triangle) over the car moving very slowly. It didn’t make any sound which struck me as so odd. My friend was sleeping at the time. I was yelling at him look, but he didn’t wake up in time to see it speed off behind a hill range
Over the years, I told so many people about that incident. Well anyway, last year I went to the auction and bought another car that was cheap on gas (same kind of car I was in when I seen the triangle). So, I am driving it home and I start remembering that night back in 1997. All of a sudden it dawns on me that things didn’t fit right about that night. I do not remember stopping the car or rolling the window down, that really bothered me.
Moving ahead, I am not sure how long after, maybe six months: me and my wife are lying in bed almost asleep, eyes closed when there is this bright blue flash (really bright). I am about to say to my wife what was that? (not sure if she is awake or asleep) when she says "what was that". I would have put it down to thunder or an electrical surge, but again there was no noise and our blinds are black out blinds (they don’t let light in).
About four months ago I am lying in bed sleeping. When all of a sudden, I feel I have to sneeze, but I can’t. I can’t move at all. A voice in my head tells me not to move (it seems female for some reason, I don’t know why). In my head, I say “I have to sneeze” but it replies, “you have to wait until the bone comes out” . I get a mental image of a wishbone coming out of my nose. It doesn’t feel like a bone I suggest ... no response. It feels hard and smooth like glass or tensile steel. Its in deep, its still coming out, still have to sneeze so bad, again it says “not yet”. I can feel the pressure on the inside of my nose like its spring loaded, just as it comes out I hear a "Ting" like two glasses clinking together. I can sneeze now. I sit up I am on the edge of the bed and I sneeze. All this gunk comes out, (not to be gross but snot all over my chest). I have to get up and clean myself off.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this counts, it's more of a peculiar experience psychology may have the answer for, but here it is:

I have a strange scar on the upper side of my left calf. It is 7 little ovals, on a slightly curving line. Nothing so strange about that, but I have the distinct memory of my cat swatting me, and creating the scar. When I say distinct, I mean picture perfect, DTS surrond distinct, which is wierd since it happened during a time when most of my memories are foggy. Only when I was a little older, did I realise there was no way my cat could have made the scar, I also can't remember it being a scab. My memory jumps straight from my cat swatting me, to the scar already pale white.

Peculiar?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by foremanator

Wow this makes my UFO experience look very lame !!
Sounds like you're an abductee --but with no proof as such people are going to doubt you.
It must have been terrifying for you--I believe you btw .
You're obviously lost time. Have you any idea why you may have been chosen ??--just curious.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmazingK

Weird cos all my life I had a large brownish birthmark on my left knee, but it vanished completely a few weeks ago!!
Weird

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Ive never seen UFOs but ive seen other things people cant see, like strange comet (i used to thought it was a fireball) on the sky, and "ghosts". Sometimes i dream and the dream actually happens after that.

new topics

top topics

join