It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Information needed on Star constellations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Hi I apologize if I have put this in the wrong place, but I am after some specific information that I am currently unable to find myself.

I am hoping someone can help me with the following.

I am after some information on clusters of stars that have 24 to them.

I am also interested even more so if these clusters have the following included in them:

Taurus, Leo, Aquila, Scorpio and Ophiuchus.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
although i recommend you use the search feature on this site, it may shed more light on questions you may have.

i think you will find this website helpful:

Here

Each star system is listed, including a star map for each and various other information.

What you are looking for requires some personal digging as i dont think there are any thread on ATS that specifically outline this. This website includes the number of stars in each system and their names, it also contains some background greek mythology regarding the systems. Good Luck, i hope you discover whatever you are looking to find.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by phi1618]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I'd like to assist The_Seeker in finding these specific star clusters. As I am very interested in astronomy. I'll start searching now in the constellations you have requested. One question though. Why the number 24? Is it for just personal curiosity, or do have a much broader motivation for searching that number within star clusters?

[edit on 22-6-2009 by moderndayenki]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by moderndayenki
I'd like to assist The_Seeker in finding these specific star clusters. As I am very interested in astronomy. I'll start searching now in the constellations you have requested. One question though. Why the number 24? Is it for just personal curiosity, or do have a much broader motivation for searching that number within star clusters?

[edit on 22-6-2009 by moderndayenki]

Thanks to both of you.

As for the Number 24, it has to do with revelations! Was just a bit interested after I was watching a doco on Nostradamus, Mayans and Hopi etc, a few synchronicities happened with me during that time, but I wont go into that at the moment. They were showing the New book Of Mr Damus (seen interpretations of this previously and it just didn't sit with me).... and just a few things stood out, especially concerning constellations in the night sky and his connection to other prophecies before him. So I thought I would just see if there was a connection.
I am thinking I may have to exclude Scorpio!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Hey thanks guys for this.
I did some research and found that I need information that is really difficult to get my hands on.
But again thanks for the links and the help it was much appreciated.

top topics

join