It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dust particles in air

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

dust particles in air

can anyone tell me what thet are or am i seeing things
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
its june21st at 12 35 pm on a sunny day here in brampron ontario canada and i can assure you that these particles are real.i see them now!!!!
i am of good health and my eyesight is normal.i can see these thingsand they sort of frighten me.its like seeing millions of flakes of laundry detergent floating throuhout the sky.thick like a fine snow fall,at any other time (winter )i would say it was snowing out but thats not possible ....is it?.i mean its 24 c out there right now.the clouds hide it and low lit days as well but if you cover the main sight of the sun and (try a magazine that covers the sun from blinding you as you look up)look just to the outer edge of the magazine you will see a symphony of white dust like particles litterally filling the sky falling downwards.i believe this is the result the chem streams were hoping to obtain.a substance unseen to the eye at lightless times that we inhale on a daily basis.not to forget that most people care not about the sky.ask yourself or a friend when they last just looked up to see the color of the sky or the lack there of of what color use to be there.anyone notice that the massive sightings of chem trails have also dissipated?NOT SO.its only moved to the evening now or i should say the largest of it has.too many people out working on gardens looking for rain or sunshine too many people looking to the sky for suntanning swimming bar b queing.too many eyes that could start to think too much and ask why are those long lines of clouds criss crossing like that hmmmm wierd.and THATSodd there so thin and long and if im not mistaken there getting wider .yea ....best they spray at night now ,,,too many victums are looking up these days

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
No link - no pictures... The mods will hold you down and tickle you untill you cry! They are going to tell you this is the wrong forum, probably general chit chat would be a better place?

If this is for real maybe industry? Maybe try to collect some... If that is you are being serious.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Please tell me you are just being a troll. Please tell me you do not think that dust and lint particles suspended in the air, which occurs EVERYWHERE on the planet where there is dust and lint, is something that is conspiracy worthy or news breaking.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
wow are you serious?

Is this your first year in Canada?

ahahhahaa

Eastside Canada is famous for pollen
There's so much pollen it's like it's snowing

your first year right?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I see dust particles, I'm not kidding at all. Everyone tells me that I'm seeing floaters or something but it's like golden glitter fluttering down from the sky. I see them all the time though, for a few years atleast. It doesn't affect my vision really because it's mainly when I'm looking directly at the sky, so.. but I don't know if anyone will believe you, there are no pictures of this stuff. It's extremely tiny.. I don't think anyone will believe me either but, I BELIEVE YOU MAN!

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
That was what i was imagining as the ' snow' however i may have put it a little nicer, however i do believe you are experiencing this for the first time?, wait till you or your children get allegies, then this time of year is great!

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Hmmm

Summer - pollen - stuff from the willows etc etc

but reading the last post I'd say go back to nicotine!

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boogley
I see dust particles, I'm not kidding at all. Everyone tells me that I'm seeing floaters or something but it's like golden glitter fluttering down from the sky. I see them all the time though, for a few years atleast. It doesn't affect my vision really because it's mainly when I'm looking directly at the sky, so.. but I don't know if anyone will believe you, there are no pictures of this stuff. It's extremely tiny.. I don't think anyone will believe me either but, I BELIEVE YOU MAN!

You are seeing "orgones".

He said he had discovered a form of energy, which he called "orgone," that permeated the atmosphere and all living matter, and he built "orgone accumulators," which his patients sat inside to harness the energy for its reputed health benefits. It was this work, in particular, that cemented the rift between Reich and other prominent psychoanalysts.[4]

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

join