It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Technology protection

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
There is a Science Dictatorship to protect us.

Google: Science Dictatorship

Nothing gets out to harm us.

US is the worlds technological leader, like Germany was years ago.

We supply China with money to buy from us space technology to
manufacturing technology.

Also protect the elite with their "Indigo" ways.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Portable Frequency Counters

I was looking at a post about a new British Police Drone, and I started think to my youth and the fun with Frequency counters.

Years ago we used a frequecny counter to get the frequency for a fast food drive through, then we would order things and confuse the clerks.

I know that many police helicopters do not scramble the transmissions of video from the helicopter to the ground. They use the idea that no one will find the signal rather than encryption to protect it. I suspect the control frequency for a drone is protected so how but maybe not the video feed.

Anyways I was thinking that with a $50 frequency counter you could find out if someone is transmitting audio or video. A cheap bug detector or you could use it to get the frequency for the transmitter than recieve that frequency and see what is being transmitted. I have heard of people using systems to recieve video nanny cam or baby monitor feed.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
My RFID reader came in the mail yesterday. When I get back I'll post the results of my experiment.

<< 1   >>

join