It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eugenics Movement Dating from the turn of the (last) Century

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I'm not a huge Alex Jones fan- nor do I agree with his research methodology or his statements a good deal of the time.

i did, however, come across this Youtube viseo about the Eugenics movement.

Many of us know about the US' and UK's collaboration with Nazi "physicians" and 'engineers", and how they were brought to the US by the Rockefellers, et al, to-ultimately-create IG Farben-derived companies like Sanofi, Novartis, Chiron, Monsanto, Cargill, etc. Our crops are modified genetically (and might be used to distribute flu vaccines!); chemtrails are in every sky we view, water is flourinated, and as Aldous Huxley describes, "Brave New World' is not far off- people can be happy when in a state of totalitarianism, if medicated enough. Prozac, anyone? etc.

But what struck me about the video relative to the current Pandemic, was at 3.39-45- a quote by Prince Phillip of England (yes, the Queen's husband), about overpopulation, and his desire to return as a virus that would wipe out millions.

I know many here are aware of his views, as well, but thought it was worth sharing, as Britain is using GSK's vaccine this fall, and GSK has as much blood on their hands as any- France will be vaccinated by Sanofi or Novartis- many companies with roots in Switzerland. God only knows what's going to happen in the US. Mabe they'll put the vaccine in Starbucks coffee.....

food for thought:

www.youtube.com...

EDIT: to say this is one of a myriad of reasons I walked away from pharma and Government laboratory research-the endpoint was ostensibly to help humankind- the true ideals were to harm it as efficiently as possible. I think penicillin, morphine and asthma rescue inhalers are about all the good that could have- or will- come out of those places. The rest is up to us- learn herbology; use your diet as medicine like Ayeurveda, live a life of balnce with your body and reject the toxins that are fed us. Go for a walk for Vitamin D- a more powerul immunomodulator than anyone could invent- Mother Earth has given us a bounty of health if we pay attention.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by CultureD]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Hello, thought I'd respond and say that I totally agree. You hit the nail on the head with this one. I just started to get sick and took only Garlic, Echinacia, and Vitamin C. Was fine in 2 days. Plus other ways to get over stuff that might need something else. It's just too many chemicals for the body to process.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
The thing so puzzling about the eugenecists is if they really were as fit as they believe themselves to be they would not need to dumb the population down. The fact that they do is indicative that they are flawed and the human race would probably die out if they became the norm.You are correct that people will need to use nutritional healing, but be warned the eugenecists will attempt to ban anything which works. Can't wait for eugenicicts (regardless of what they call themselves) to go were they belong.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Agree with you both- and I findit alarming and fascist that the FDA is pulling every natural cure for flu- calling them 'frauds", etc. It seems the FDA believes medicine was invented 100 years ago to the present- and anything else is magic.

Never mind Asia, India, Native Americans, etc., have been using natural cures for over 5,000 years....

For myself, I'll carry on with my Slippery Elm, Co Q10, C, E, A, D, green tea, locally-grown organic produce and meats, and stay away from malls, clubs, sports events, etc., until this has passed. With luck or god or chance, we'll make it. My heart breaks for those who don't have access to all of these things- or honestly- anti-virals and a clean hospital bed.

In peace and good health,

---C

new topics

top topics

join