It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Guy From Outta Space

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Hi all, i've just joined the site today.... will try and visit as often as possible and view as many threads as possible... my name is to remain anonymous for now but i have word from up above that we must all switch off our computers in December 2012 because something big will happen.... we shall just have to watch TV to find out what....

Greetings and Salutations

TruthxIsxInxThexMist

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The conciousness evolution, perhaps?

it that what they said would happen, oreven hint at it?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I certainly hope you provide us with some indepth information soon. Is this for the entire month of December in 2012? I'd hate to mis all my favorite Christmas specials on TV that I enjoy watching once a year. The Christmas Story, A Charlie Brown Christmas, the various reincarnations of the Dicken's classic. I love the 1938 version the best, by the way.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Your name isn't Blossom is it?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
oh good, another spaceman. just what we need for good, constructive discussion

i knew all these weird threads would start drawing in people so fill them

[edit on 18-6-2009 by Kevin_X1]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
What constellation are you from??

I already know the big news: Seinfeld is coming back. Sorry to be the one to break it.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by eniac]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Hello people and no my name is not Blossom! I don't think Blossom would suit a Male!

Eniac... I am from Zenophen which is way way out there in the Solar System. I crashed my UFO and the FBI are after me

Kyred.... You know what i think will happen? I think the big Mothership will arrive but knowing the Americans they will attack before we find out what they want!

I look forward to seeing whats going on in this land of The Matrix

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
WoW...

Greatings space traveler

...but really. This is getting old. ATS is becoming a 12 year's old hangout to text and tell your outlandish "Im an alien" storys.

I fear the end of ATS's credibility is hinged on members like yourself.

You (and those like you) have a choice: Either grow up, and start to treat this site with the respect is deserves. Or flood this site with crap like this and have the rest of us members leave to greener grasses.

In short, welcome to my ignore list.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
but i have word from up above that we must all switch off our computers in December 2012 because something big will happen.... we shall just have to watch TV to find out what....

Hi...welcome to ATS.

2012 you say?

I've heard nothing about this particular date, do you have any info?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrSmith
WoW...

Greatings space traveler

...but really. This is getting old. ATS is becoming a 12 year's old hangout to text and tell your outlandish "Im an alien" storys.

You (and those like you) have a choice: Either grow up, and start to treat this site with the respect is deserves. Or flood this site with crap like this and have the rest of us members leave to greener grasses.

Fine! I am grown up.... was just making a leart-hearted entrance but if you can't see the humour then you can go jump..... i don't really care.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I've just been taking a short browse of the site and i've gotta say it's kinda huge..... how long has it been running?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
ok... i just read it started in 1997.... a long time ago indeed.... i'm guessing most of the original posters have left the site now but hopefully i'll find some interesting reads!

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Originally posted by MrSmith
WoW...

Greatings space traveler

Fine! I am grown up.... was just making a leart-hearted entrance but if you can't see the humour then you can go jump..... i don't really care.

That didn't go so well did it?

Anyway, no matter what your personal belief system is or isn't, everyone has something to contribute and if the "best of the best" don't like it, someone else will. There is always room for everyone's ideas.

I'm no space alien/ufo'er but the things you guys say is interesting for other reasons.

Welcome from one of the not "best of the best" crowd. LOL

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Thankyou Hazlenut.... i honestly believe some people were born without a humour cell!!!

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

You're welcome - pun intended

One of the things that keeps me coming back is the wit and humor that people display around here. One of my favorite things in life is laughter. Another is the knowledge level and interesting facts that I wouldn't dream of investigating without some kind of prompt.

Being rude and uptight is kind of a drag though.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut

It is, but I can see their point as well, a nice little ( just kidding I'm not really from space lolz) at the bottom would be cool. I've read tons of the "I am from space, you are all in grave danger etc etc) posts that every time you see one it's hard to not get your hackles up and be on the defensive and to be honest, the OP sounded like another run of the mill " look at me i r teh ahleen" posts.

::shrug::

Just mah 2cents

[edit on 19-6-2009 by Itachimaru]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Exactly... there is no need for rudeness! Ok, i'd merit it if i'd continue in this vain but it was my first and last introductory post so why not add a little humour to it.....

Anyway see you around....

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

It is, but I can see their point as well, a nice little ( just kidding I'm not really from space lolz) at the bottom would be cool. I've read tons of the "I am from space, you are all in grave danger etc etc) posts that every time you see one it's hard to not get your hackles up and be on the defensive and to be honest, the OP sounded like another run of the mill " look at me i r teh ahleen" posts.

Thanks for your post but no... i am Human, at least i think so.... and isn't it pretty obvious that i'm not really from outta space? I shouldn't think there would be a need for me to type 'i'm not really from outta space' at the bottom of a post....

Anyway.... i'll see you around no doubt

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itachimaru

Originally posted by Hazelnut

::shrug::

Just mah 2cents

[edit on 19-6-2009 by Itachimaru]

I get your point too. For me though, everyone has their individual points of view all "personalized". I know my point of view will grate on nerves if they haven't already.

ATS'ers are cool because everyone here is different, seeing events uniquely which is the conspiracy I uncovered.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Welcome.

The truth is in the mist ......hmmmm...I like Sierra Mist - does that count?

You are an Alien....hmmmm....quite anal probing my buddy - he is most sick of it.

Big things are coming in 2012....hmmmm.....Launch of the new Sims maybe?

humour cell
......hmmmm.....ah bloody 'ell another bloke from across the drink - or you just like spelling humor the wrong darned way - haha

See - I have a HUMOR cell - enjoy your stay here.

Dorian Soran
The Good Doctor!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join