It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck: The Letter

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
sure a third party, called the peoples choice. the new party should fire all of the old and start a new, by going thru all the laws and fixing them so that the laws are for the people not against them. making the rich and powerful more rich and powerful by writing laws that protect them. down with the them.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Read the letter yesterday morning and heard Glenn read it on the show. It realy is a touching letter and you can feel the agravation(sp) in it. Its so sad we let it come to were it feels like we need to bring the idiots out. Realy we have no one to blame but ourselfs.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by amatrine
I have always wanted to start the no party , party.

It would be a non party, it would have no name.

I'm all for that and apparently so was George Washington.

@emachine: My mother is the same way! She lurrrved Sarah Palin because 'she's smart and pretty'. No other requirements such as experience, speaking intelligently, etc. were necessary.

In fact, she has always adored any female presidential or vice presidential candidate - no other requirement necessary! But I guess she's not any different than most voters selecting a candidate really. Most like the big words used, or the simple words, the hair, the pretty suits, other nonsense.

And oddly my mother lacks critical thinking skills as well as she'll agree to what sensible things this candidate says, turn around and like the sensible things the other candidate says.

In other words, you're not alone, friend.

[edit on 7/5/2009 by biggin]

<< 1   >>

join