It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slightly confused and relatively blundered

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I know i know, thats a bad start.

The sites great, im amazed that theres such a large population of people with dreams. In these times it seems like a dream is harder to find than a four-leaf clover. But appreciative that i can be a part of the forum. =)

I've been reading posts on this sight for a solid 4 months, but never really felt like making an account til recently. I got myself all worked up, i had my introduction post planned out. But i need to "post" 20 things.

Im not quite sure if i need ot "Post" new threads in this forum, or post replies and comments on others? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Great site, plan on staying. Id imagine this will be one of the few posts i have that wont end in scrutinization, after all i have been reading the forums for a while.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by ineedarevolution]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ineedarevolution

Welcome aboard. I was going to be a smartass and scrutinize this post for you but like you said, you will get plenty of that in your time here. I think that the 20 post rule applies to any posts in any forum. So jump on in, the water is cold and crazy.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Lmao. Much appreciated =)
Well time to start swimming i suppose. Thanks for the clarification by the way.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ineedarevolution

No problem. Feel free to U2U me if you have any questions or anything.

top topics

join